Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

dyno near san jose?

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2010, 07:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

wow...you could have pm me but you want to make it a public view..thats fine me personally yes i choose synergy over yours..ive been to yours once..i guess i judged by what i saw, then heard stories both positive and negative from friends and friends or friends..synergy is closer to ME then yours so thats another reason why i perfer them.. now that we got that out of the way you guys have a diffrent style of tuning..yea you got some fast cars i would hope so..you guys are having great things going for you as of late and congrats on that..like i said to the OP if synergy didnt want to make a few bucks oh well go to yours..i would have done the same..if i get back into a lsx and rick cant help me then ill go to hayward..so thats that if you have any issues my PM box is clear

sorry to hijack

Last edited by 408Maro; 05-28-2010 at 08:09 PM.
Old 05-29-2010, 11:28 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Nickn20
There is a difference between recomending a shop you have had good success with and bagging on the shop that competes with the one you go to. Have you ever been to newtech personally to form your own opinion? Im not trying to start anything, but if you or any of your friends have a problem PM me or call me up, I will be more than happy to clear anything up that you may think about us. We are usually the last shop any normal customer with reasonable expectations based on budget/goals has to go to, we get it done plain and simple.

FYI I still have the fastest 6 speed C6 Z06 and 6 speed SS camaro around here last time I checked. If that doesnt speak volumes of our abilities I dont know what does.
Saw the video of that Z06 run when it ran those times and DAMN that thing moves!!! Thats one bad *** car i wish i had it in my stable!

And didnt you run those 9s in the SS like a few years ago?
Old 06-04-2010, 02:07 PM
TECH Enthusiast

newtech for the lose. they blow cars up
Old 06-04-2010, 03:22 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by ls1adamls1
Funny this is the first time I've heard that one.
Old 06-05-2010, 12:26 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ls1adamls1
Do they now? Mine is tearing up the roads ways just fine.

Quick Reply: dyno near san jose?