Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

I'm Alive - Ambulance update

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2010, 08:13 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

the times ive passed out were weird, at a comedy show, then tattoos twice, then sometimes before i throw up once when i smoked a blunt
its been happening since ive been like 6, the dmv almost took my liscence away but i got it
i am able to feel it coming on like a minute before it happens just make sure u lay down and you will be str8, worst is coming back to reality
the tilt table test is the test to determine it, the weirdest test ever!!!!! i thought it was a joke
they had me lay on table that could go vertical and they said ok we are going to put u at 15 degree and if you dont faint in 45min you are good, i was like this **** is a joke but i started feeling it come on and then bow out,
seriously tho im glad to see somone else got it i always felt lame as fucc lol
get it looked at man, you could never know could be somthing else
sorry for the long paragraph

-Daniel
Old 06-01-2010, 08:29 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was talking to lowerthanyou and I was facing your direction when you went straight back onto your head, I felt the impact on my feet. That **** was scary to watch, I for sure thought you seriously hurt yourself. Im glad that your ok.
Old 06-01-2010, 10:29 PM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I pass out all the time when I drink jk Good to hear you're ok hopefully it's nothing major
Old 06-02-2010, 01:04 AM
10 Second Club

OK, no body has mentioned it and i guess Rory hasn't told you but i was the one slapping you and compressing ur chest, trying to wake you up,..lol, man i thought you were having a heart attack, hey Jon i also thought you were biting the bullet man......

sorry if ur chest is sore, oh and ur cheeks......lol...
takekare man.........I couldn't get anybody to give you mouth to mouth...lol
Old 06-02-2010, 02:28 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by geovett
OK, no body has mentioned it and i guess Rory hasn't told you but i was the one slapping you and compressing ur chest, trying to wake you up,..lol, man i thought you were having a heart attack, hey Jon i also thought you were biting the bullet man......

George you were tellin me that you wished you had given him mouth to mouth lol.

Dude i saw the ambulance coming down and I was like wft? I walk away for a minute and people start needing ambulances. Glad you are ok ish now man I hope they figure it out and that it's not anything life threatening, fingers crossed / prayers goin out for ya.
Old 06-02-2010, 01:40 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Soul TKR
I've passed out many times before... I've got Vasovagal Syndrome and in my case is usually triggered when giving blood, seeing needles, or in a hospital / doctors office area... something about that **** just freaks me out LOL

Feels like your dying. Not fun at all...

Good to hear your back and well man.
I read this and thought that this sounded familiar with me. I looked at the link you posted and I'll be damned if I don't have the exact same thing that you have. I've never passed out from it before but I came damn close quite a few times.
Old 06-02-2010, 02:00 PM
10 Second Club

[QUOTE=LS1Adam84;13412353]George you were tellin me that you wished you had given him mouth to mouth lol.

QUOTE]

I thought I actually saw him do it............... just say'n.
Old 06-02-2010, 02:08 PM
On The Tree

Hey George!
Yes Rory did tell me, thank you very much man! I was very lucky to have you and Rory there to make sure I got taken care of. Thank you! I really appreciate anyone there who lended a hand. The way people are describing it, I am lucky to be in the shape I am in. But yeah... come to think of it my jaw is and was pretty sore, hahaha. Yesterday I had an EEG, and today an MRI. Should have the results in 3-5 days.

Old 06-02-2010, 09:34 PM
10 Second Club

For a minute I thought george was going to give him mouth to mouth.
Old 06-03-2010, 12:39 AM
10 Second Club

Wink

Originally Posted by XpEdItIoUs
For a minute I thought george was going to give him mouth to mouth.
Wow, i can't believe what ur saying, don't you remember asking me if you should give him Mouth to Mouth, i said yeah man go for it!!!!!!
Old 06-03-2010, 12:44 AM
10 Second Club

Wow, i can't believe what ur saying, don't you remember asking me if you should give him Mouth to Mouth, i said yeah man go for it!!!!!!
Old 06-03-2010, 10:56 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts

Did you guys check his pulse and breathing first before you gave him chest compressions and almost gave him mouth to mouth?
Old 06-03-2010, 12:10 PM
TECH Apprentice

I think george screwed up and went tongue to tongue jk, ya they checked for pulse I was on da phone
Old 06-03-2010, 05:31 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by xXxSilveradoxXx
I read this and thought that this sounded familiar with me. I looked at the link you posted and I'll be damned if I don't have the exact same thing that you have. I've never passed out from it before but I came damn close quite a few times.
yea... lots of people have it, but most don't know until a doctor tells them what it is. My GF has it worse than me... she's how I found out about it and sure enough when I asked my doctor he said it sounded like I have it as well. It's not a big deal and only happens like twice a year, but even so, it's still very scary. I usually feel it coming on so I have time to sit or whatever before I hit the ground...

usually only out for about 5-10 seconds, but waking up is really weird. You don't know where you are, you can't talk, and you don't know who the people are around you for like the first 20 seconds... it's like your brain has to reboot

last time I was getting my blood taken at the Dr.'s office, I told the nurse of my past with passing out... she's like ok, well just sit in the chair, don't look, and she began talking to me about random things to keep my mind off of it... about 30 seconds into it after she poked me with the needle, I began to feel it creep up on me... I told her "you got about 15 seconds"

woke up with 5 people around me giving me smelling salt and all sorts of stuff...
Old 06-03-2010, 09:47 PM
Teching In

Good to see your doing better. It was scary seeing you eyes roll to the back of your head.

I was the guy who asked if you where drinking the night before and you said a little. lol
Old 06-03-2010, 09:55 PM
TECH Apprentice

Ya its great seein all of you guys help, hopefully well make it out tosum meets once my bird is ready to kill
Old 06-03-2010, 11:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

You're lucky George didn't do ATM.
Old 06-03-2010, 11:48 PM
10 Second Club

Here's a pic. just after you came to, sitting down...(click for bigger shot) that dude is putting a cold water bottle on ur OUIE

Last edited by geovett; 06-04-2010 at 12:02 AM. Reason: update
Old 06-04-2010, 12:51 AM
Teching In

haha^^^thats me holding the cold water bottle to your head.
Old 06-06-2010, 01:33 AM
On The Tree

Here's a pic. just after you came to, sitting down... that dude is putting a cold water bottle on ur OUIE

That's crazy man, I don't remember being there...
But, thank you again to everyone for helping out. I got my results back and the neurologist says that the MRI does not show anything bad. EEG, CT, and blood tests were all normal also. I am back to being able to drive, and going back to work on Monday. He wants me to do a follow up MRI in one year.

Quick Reply: I'm Alive - Ambulance update