Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Coule reptiles for sale :(

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2010, 04:49 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Coule reptiles for sale :(

Its time for me to get some of my lizards, i just dont have time for them any more and i would like to get rid of them before they start to be neglected, its a duplicate post from my reptile forum so if some of the **** doesnt make sense sorry lol anyways here we go....

First up:
My salvator water monitor. He is a baby still, around 16" maybe 18" on a good day. He comes with a 4 1/2 x 2 x 2 glass tank, that has been covered completely with foil/aluminum tape for humidity. Works freaking amazing. He has a paint try that he can fully submerge in and a retes stack for elevated multi level basking spots. He eats crickets, meal worms, roaches and hopper mice with gusto and always is ready to eat. He is fairly trusting for a baby. He lets you pet him while he is in his encolsure but is still coming around to being actually handled. He loves swimming in the bathtub though lol.

Im looking for 250 OBO, and i mean almost any offer for lizard and full setup including sand lights yada yada

Second:
My baby savannah monitor. El Greco is about 6 maybe 7" long and eating like a champ. He takes down 20 or so crickets every few days and is a total lover. I have a bunch of wood and a big water bowl for him as well as a bunch of decomposed granite. He is in a 20L/F with the top covered with foil and tape and i have no problem with humidity. He doesnt mind being handled, but if you not paying attention he will jump and make a break for it.

Looking for 100 OBO

Thirdly:

my possibly 3 month old baby bearded dragon. Twinkie is in a fully tiled 20G and has a reptisun 10.0 and a 65 watt flood light. His setup is fool proof. He eats about 60 medium crickets a week and loves kale and dark veggies. He also likes being misted. He loves to cling to shirts and go for rides around the room

looking for 100 obo for everything with him too

I also have a juvi veiled cham that i should let go but am horribly attatched to. If you are into/have/would like a cham, we can talk about letting him go.

Pm me, email me at ss4Luck@gmail.com or text me 714 944 7366

would prefer to deal with local(er) people but dont mind an hour or two drive for the right person that i know will take care of my babies. Will also trade for snakes (not coloubrids or normal BPs) i love retics, especially morphs and would be willing to trade + cash for the right snake

or car parts! let me know what you have, interested in stereo crap and god knows what else

thanks
Old 06-14-2010, 07:22 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Might want to add some pics.
Old 06-14-2010, 08:20 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

im working on it lol. i posted off of my phone from work. pics will be added once im home

Quick Reply: Coule reptiles for sale :(