Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

WTF!!! Johannes Mehserle found not guilty...?!

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2010, 07:38 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 2c5s
Every Glock made has 3 safeties.
Ok, no external manual safety. But that once that trigger is pulled, a round will be fired.
Old 07-06-2010, 09:24 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TireSm0ke
Ok, no external manual safety. But that once that trigger is pulled, a round will be fired.
If someone needs to rely on a external manual safety to avoid discharging a weapon, they have no business handling firearms. Your brain is the only manual safety that's needed.
Old 07-08-2010, 11:23 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by xXxSilveradoxXx
Funny how officers can pull their gun unprovoked but if a private citizen pulls their gun in fear of their life it's a felony.
Maybe in Cali..If someone is in fear of their life in AZ, especially within private residence, they are in the right to pull a firearm to either end the threat through intimidation, or to drop the target in self defense. My understanding of the laws at least, through reading the laws and reading about cases that has happened here.
Old 07-08-2010, 11:47 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 2c5s
If someone needs to rely on a external manual safety to avoid discharging a weapon, they have no business handling firearms. Your brain is the only manual safety that's needed.
well what if you're a loose cannon crazy bastard like me? i dont have a safety i guess ...... just kidding you know i am just a little teddy bear, dont even own a gun