Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

havent been on in a while moved to denver area

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2010, 08:53 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by nevrlift13
i told you before i dont owe them **** are u calling me a ******* liar or what....how the **** could i have a pink slip if i owed on the car dude? gimmes the number again ill work on it ive had alot going on in my life sorry i didnt make u top prioity
Cause the title has the lien holder printed on it and they refuse to send me the release the dmv requires so I can have the title in my name and register the car.

Owe on the caddy? Take out a loan? Even if there is no issue, they won't speak with me until they talk to you.

1-800-200-4622 if you care to prove me wrong and make things right.
Old 07-15-2010, 10:40 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by BeavermanA
Cause the title has the lien holder printed on it and they refuse to send me the release the dmv requires so I can have the title in my name and register the car.

Owe on the caddy? Take out a loan? Even if there is no issue, they won't speak with me until they talk to you.

1-800-200-4622 if you care to prove me wrong and make things right.

the car is paid off i have no idea what the big ******* hassle is and no the caddy was paid cash bought at an auction (whatever that has to do with it i dont know) the only thing i can think of is the last two payments were made late but they sent me the pink a month after the last payment was made...im a lil offended that u think im trying to pull something on you im not some shady ************ and plenty of people on this board will vouch for that...i think its a fuckup on gmac's part which can be straightened out i will call tomorrow (again) and wait till i get a human being to answer my questions instead of leaving voicemails and waiting for response
Old 07-16-2010, 01:28 AM
Staging Lane

im a lil offended that u think im trying to pull something on you im not some shady ************ and plenty of people on this board will vouch for that...
I think anyone in my shoes would doubt your integrity the way you've acted so far. How many times have you told me you'd take care of it 'this week'? Your cell is mysteriously disconnected the day we arrange to call gmac in conference. You leave to another state, and numerous other red flags.

Maybe its all circumstantial because of **** in your life that we all go through, but that doesn't explain not being able to make a 15 minute phone call if everything is squared away as you say.

Sorry if I insult you, but I really don't see how you'd expect anyone to react positively in this situation. I'd imagine most people would do a lot worse if you left them with a car that's basically only good for parts at this point, or worry about repo showing up their door.

Hopefully it is just a gmac fuckup, but I have 0 authority to deal with them under your account, all they will tell me is they can't release it, and must talk to you......
Old 07-16-2010, 01:57 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I will ad that he is a stand up guy he would not screw someone. On the other hand man it is kind of your responsibility to get the title cleared for the new owner. Dude I may head out to CO to visit someone this fall.
Old 07-17-2010, 10:25 AM
11 Second Club

you'd corner the market immediatly i dont think theres anyone that works on specifcally LSx's....we could create the scene lol
Oh there are a few shops here.
Old 07-18-2010, 10:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Datzneat
Have you even been to the super cruise in Golden? It's pretty effin sweet. Whole town gets overrun by sweet *** rides.
Nope, first time there outside of being in the airport waiting for a connecting flight.

Quick Reply: havent been on in a while moved to denver area