Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Vegas people! Just booked a trip! Need info!

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2010, 09:41 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Vegas people! Just booked a trip! Need info!

Just booked a trip to Vegas for September 7th to 11th! Long story short, I've been looking forward to this trip for a year and a half and finally got my friend to confirm and book it with me since most people I know either can't afford it or can't get the time off school or work. This is my fourth time there but his first time and his first real big vacation like this he's ever been on, so I'm pretty pumped to see his reaction to everything. It's gonna be a ridiculous trip!

Anyways, I saw that there's a Street Night at LVMS on the drag strip and then a Test N Tune on Friday, I'm assuming morning to early afternoon on that day. We're both into cars, so I was thinking of heading out there on Friday to check out the test n tune just to watch since I've only driven by the track a few times. I drove around the Shelby factory once but that's as close as I've come. Anyone know if there's a fee for spectators or if it's open for anyone to watch? Is it just a regular street/strip cars test n tune? Just looking for more details.

Also, is anyone gonna be there? I wouldn't mind meeting up with a few people at the track if we go just to hang out for a bit.

Old 08-25-2010, 10:35 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think it's like $5 to watch. I might be going, depends on what else I have going on.
Old 08-25-2010, 03:57 PM
Teching In

i thought it was 10 to watch but whatever. its cool like 7 to 1am or something
Old 08-25-2010, 07:32 PM
TECH Addict

There are two seperate events, test n tune, and midnight mayhem. MM is from like 8 till 1, it's $10 to race or ride along, and $5 just to watch.
Old 08-26-2010, 07:31 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks for the info, guys. I didn't see the times posted on their site but I probably just missed it. I was hoping one of the events was earlier in the day, like morning to afternoon. Oh well, I might cruise out there if we've got the car just to check it out.