Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Finally! Good Job Border Patrol and ICE!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2010, 09:58 AM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Mike@ZMS

Seriously though, Good Job ICE.. Glad your FINALLY stepping up to perform your duties as a government law enforcement agency.. Now can you guys go help secure our most dangerous borders in Arizona please???
They would if the administrations would let them, and I'm not talking just about Obama's. The Bush administration prevented alot of enforcement also. The borders could be secured if people would just keep the politics out of it and let the law enforcement officials do their jobs.

I agree that the "racism" card is overplayed and usually screamed by those who are in fact racist!!! It should play no part in enforcing our borders..

and for those who think the border problem is being over blown:

Former Border Patrol Chiefs Join in No Confidence of Upper Management
Border Fire Report 082910 Brunswick, GA - Recently, the union representing Border Patrol Agents joined the one representing ICE Agents in stating they have no confidence in the current DHS & ICE upper management. Now an association of retired Border Patrol Chiefs & Agents has stated their support of the two union's positions.
The Nat'l. Association of Former Border Patrol Officers, or NAFBPO (www.nafbpo.org) strongly believes that with illegal aliens entrenched in every single state of our nation, interior enforcement of our immigration laws is woefully lacking. This has been caused by a lack of resources, and continues to worsen under faulty operational policies and a non-willingness by upper management to enforce existing immigration laws.
NAFBPO is adamant there are two primary tasks that must be accomplished to improve our system for legal immigration while eliminating the blight of illegal immigration. These are a secured border and strong interior enforcement. NAFBPO's collective experience in dealing with border & immigration matters as well as an institutional knowledge dating back over a half century leads us to emphatically state that without these two tasks being implemented successfully, immigration control will never be possible.
Buck Brandemuehl, retired Chief of the Border Patrol and a founder of NAFBPO says “The U.S. has reached a critical crossroads in dealing with the illegal alien problem. This problem must be addressed now, as it is strangling our democracy and threatening our national security. There are a number of steps required in addressing the two essential tasks. In the near future, NAFBPO will be posting a comprehensive immigration enforcement and reform proposal setting forth those steps that if implemened collectively, will provide a common sense solution to illegal immigration and a return to the rule of law …

Mexico: Four bomb attacks in Tamaulipas

• Four separate explosions occurred over a 24-hour period at locations connected to the 25 AUG massacre of 72 migrants in Tamaulipas

• On 27 AUG, bombs targeted a television station and a government building in Ciudad Victoria

• On 28 AUG, explosions occurred near a morgue and a church holding a memorial for the massacre victims in the city of Reynosa

• 17 people were reported injured in the four attacks

• Police suspect members of the Los Zetas drug cartel carried out the bombings

• JRIC Note: On 25 AUG, Mexican marines were directed to a ranch in the city of San Fernando, where the bodies of 58 men and 14 women were located. Authorities believe the individuals were kidnapped migrants from several Central and South American countries, possibly held hostage for ransom. Marines and Los Zetas members fought in a two-hour gunfight resulting in the deaths of one marine and three gang members. Authorities are attempting to locate the head prosecutor investigating the massacre, who was reported missing on 25 AUG.

Grenade explodes at Mexican bar August 27, KRGV 5 Rio Grande Valley – More than a dozen people were injured when a grenade exploded early August 27 in a bar in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. Mexican authorities said five of the injured have been detained as part of the investigation. Four of them each lost a leg in the explosion. Police are investigating whether one of the victims was carrying the grenade when it went off. Jalisco state has seen a wave of drug violence after a drug kingpin was killed by soldiers earlier in August.

Chinese Birth Tourism Business Profiled.
The Richmond (VA) Times-Dispatch (8/28) reported that for $14,750, "Robert Zhou and Daisy Chao guarantee" people in China "something lasting, with unquestioned future benefits: a US passport and citizenship for a new baby. Zhou and Chao, a husband and wife from Taiwan who now live in Shanghai, run one of China's oldest and most successful consultancies helping well-heeled expectant Chinese mothers travel to the United States to give birth."
The Times-Dispatch added that officials in the US "confirm that it is not a crime to travel to the United States to give birth so that the child can have US citizenship. 'You don't deny someone because you know they're going to the US to have children,' said a US Embassy spokesman in Beijing, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, citing embassy rules."

MS-13 Member Pleads Guilty To Plotting Murder of ICE Agent
The New York Daily News (8/24) reports MS-13 member Walter (Duke) Torres "pleaded guilty in Brooklyn Federal Court on Monday to plotting to assassinate a federal agent who was turning up the heat on the violent gang." He "spilled the beans about the deadly plan - ordered by the gang's leaders in El Salvador - to NYPD detectives last fall after he was busted for disorderly conduct in Queens. Torres, 29, admitted his role in a conspiracy to murder the unidentified Immigration and Customs Enforcement agent, a killing he hoped would enhance his own status in the gang."

Previously Deported Man Sought In Connection With Washington Murder
On its website, KHQ-TV Spokane (WA) (8/25) reports, "Prosecutors and law enforcement in Spokane are looking for a murder suspect accused of killing and dumping a man near Greenbluff in October of 2009." Miguel Rodriguez-Barbosa "is accused of murder in the death of Jesus Valdovinos last October." He "is a Mexican national who was deported after his conviction on drug charges. That happened in January, according to a spokeswoman for Immigration and Customs Enforcement who called Rodriguez-Barbosa a, 'criminal alien.'"

Undocumented Immigrant in Deadly Georgia Accident Was Voluntarily Deported
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution (8/24) reports Celso Campo-Duartes, an undocumented immigrant who was "arrested five times for driving offenses, including a 2005 hit-and-run that ultimately left an elderly Dacula man dead, was voluntarily deported last October, the Gwinnett County Sheriff's office said Monday. Whether he will be involuntarily deported following his latest charge remains uncertain."
The Journal-Constitution adds that Campo-Duartes has "been in Gwinnett's custody since May 28, when he was charged with disorderly conduct and unlicensed driving. ... ICE spokeswoman Barbara Gonzalez said she couldn't discuss the specifics of Campos-Duarte's case without his permission."

DHS Reviewing, Dismissing Immigration Cases For Non-Criminals in Houston
The Houston Chronicle (8/25) reports DHS "is systematically reviewing thousands of pending immigration cases and moving to dismiss those filed against suspected illegal immigrants who have no serious criminal records, according to several sources familiar with the efforts. Culling the immigration court system dockets of noncriminals started in earnest in Houston about a month ago and has stunned local immigration attorneys, who have reported coming to court anticipating clients' deportations only to learn that the government was
dismissing their cases."
Declining to provide further details, according to the Chronicle, ICE spokesman Richard Rocha "said Tuesday that the review is part of the agency's broader, nationwide strategy to prioritize the deportations of illegal immigrants who pose a threat to national security and public safety." Critics see the effort as "a kind of backdoor 'amnesty' program."

More Migrants Favoring Sea Smuggling in Pacific.
The AP (8/26) reports from the Pacific off San Diego, "a new frontier for illegal immigrants entering the United States - a roughly 400-square-mile ocean expanse that stretches from a bullring on the shores of Tijuana, Mexico, to suburban Los Angeles. In growing numbers, migrants are gambling their lives at sea as land crossings become even more arduous and likely to end in arrest."
Faced with going "east through the mountains and the desert, or west through the ocean," or tunneling into the US, Michael Carney, deputy special agent in charge of investigations for ICE in San Diego, said it seemed migrants "found that going west through the ocean is probably their best bet."

Tunnel to Mexico discovered in Nogales, Ariz.
TUCSON, Ariz. (AP) - Another border tunnel has been found on Arizona's border with Mexico. U.S. Border Patrol agents working in cooperation with local and federal law enforcement agencies found a tunnel Friday in Nogales, under the southbound lane at the DeConcini Port of Entry. The weight of a passenger bus caused a collapse in the road.
Border Patrol agents, with assistance from Mexican law enforcement, discovered an unfinished tunnel originating in Mexico.From Oct. 1, 2009, to July 31, 2010, five tunnels were identified within the Tucson Sector. During the same period last year, 20 tunnels were discovered. Authorities say smugglers mostly use tunnels to move drugs to the U.S.
Old 08-31-2010, 05:36 PM
TECH Junkie

wow... crazy stuff Andy! YIKES!
Old 08-31-2010, 10:02 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Soul TKR
wow... crazy stuff Andy! YIKES!
just a very small part of the daily report I get every morning....
Old 09-23-2010, 09:57 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Illegals

You actually believe what CNN says?
Old 09-24-2010, 12:29 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by ROCNDAV
wouldn't ALL illegal aliens here be criminals? They are here illegally, after all.
whatever bro, yeah my parents came here illegally at one point, doesnt make them criminals, they both are now citizens and their son, me, is now protecting your *** by being in the Marine Corps... and ive been doing so for some years now...plus, I know a lot of Marines that arent citizens but they are still willing to defend and die for the country.
Old 09-24-2010, 12:37 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 20TA02
whatever bro, yeah my parents came here illegally at one point, doesnt make them criminals, they both are now citizens and their son, me, is now protecting your *** by being in the Marine Corps... and ive been doing so for some years now...plus, I know a lot of Marines that arent citizens but they are still willing to defend and die for the country.
yes it does.

Thanks for serving.
Old 09-24-2010, 12:48 AM
JMR
Teching In

here we go again
Old 09-24-2010, 12:59 AM
TECH Regular

So, the day they became legal they stopped being "criminals" that day? That's funny...
Old 09-24-2010, 01:08 AM
Staging Lane

How is that funny? A criminal is someone who commits a crime or continues to commit crimes for a living. It would be the same if a bank robber turned his life around after jail time and starting working for a living. He was a criminal and now isn't.
Old 09-24-2010, 02:23 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by SS#8788
How is that funny? A criminal is someone who commits a crime or continues to commit crimes for a living. It would be the same if a bank robber turned his life around after jail time and starting working for a living. He was a criminal and now isn't.
That's a dumb... Everyone is entitled to their own opinions... I understand that, all I'm saying is that not everyone who is illegal is a bad person trying to harm whoever. Most of them come to work and take up the shitty jobs anyway. I'm sure you would never be out in the field picking fruit, peolpe come to work... everyone starts somewhere. They start off illegal and file their paperwork to be here legally and some take off back to their homeland after they've earned enough money to help their situations back home. I'm aware a lot of them do commit crimes, but not all of them. Don't make it seem like all are bad people because they are illegal.
Old 09-24-2010, 10:43 AM
Staging Lane

Whether you like it or not, if they break the law, which is a criminal act, they are criminals. If they get their legal status later its nothing more than an amnesty. You serving in the Marine Corp doesn't change that. My grandparents came here legally and my dad served in WW2 under Patton and I served 16 years in the Army. So what..
Old 09-24-2010, 11:55 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Skidog5150
Whether you like it or not, if they break the law, which is a criminal act, they are criminals. If they get their legal status later its nothing more than an amnesty. You serving in the Marine Corp doesn't change that. My grandparents came here legally and my dad served in WW2 under Patton and I served 16 years in the Army. So what..
Im not saying ur wrong or right, but if thats the point, then everyone in cali (including myself) whos got a gutted cat, or drives a car without emissions is also a criminal. Or anyone who has ever drank a beer before they turned 21 is considered criminal?
Im also against illegal immigration but as long as they dont pose a serious threat like murder, assault, or robbery, i wouldnt consider them criminals.

And by the looks of your "daily reports," i hope u realize theres tons more bad news coming from within the country as there is with foreign problems. Dont let a corrupt government brainwash you.
Old 09-24-2010, 03:15 PM
JMR
Teching In

That's a dumb... Everyone is entitled to their own opinions... I understand that, all I'm saying is that not everyone who is illegal is a bad person trying to harm whoever. Most of them come to work and take up the shitty jobs anyway. I'm sure you would never be out in the field picking fruit, peolpe come to work... everyone starts somewhere. They start off illegal and file their paperwork to be here legally and some take off back to their homeland after they've earned enough money to help their situations back home. I'm aware a lot of them do commit crimes, but not all of them. Don't make it seem like all are bad people because they are illegal.
here is a vid that sheds light on both sides

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkXjMvUy5ak
what i find funny is how these people (MM) who patrol our border come off as righteous people

Originally Posted by Zlow28
Dont let a corrupt government brainwash you.
not only the government but the media also play a huge part in this
Old 09-24-2010, 09:53 PM
Staging Lane

Yes everyone is entitled to their own opinion, which is why you and I fight for our country. I am NOT saying all illegal immigrants are bad people that come into the U.S.A. to harm others, not at all. I am saying that coming into this country illegally, is illegal and therefore makes that person a criminal. Yes, I have picked fruit and yes it does suck. You don't know me, you don't know **** about me, so don't act like you do. The statistics are that MOST of the illegal immigrants do commit crimes after entering our country. You are right, there are good people crossing the borders illegally to try to make better for their families. But there are also people crossing the borders that want to take down towers and government buildings and cause harm to all of us. If you want to come to this country to work and better your family, do it legally. If you want to come into this country to kill us, **** OFF (which has nothing to do with your parents, but everything to do with border patrol needing to be stepped up)
Old 09-24-2010, 11:17 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 180ls1
yes it does.

Thanks for serving.
Then by your definition we are all criminals.
Old 09-26-2010, 05:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

Its not about what you did its about what any given police force can prove.....Thats the truth like it or not you'd better be aware of it.
Old 09-26-2010, 07:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Z28_LT1
Then by your definition we are all criminals.
how so? Not everone who came here came here illegally. I personally was born here, which makes me a legal citizen. You dont know the rules of this land i guess...
Old 09-26-2010, 07:29 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 180ls1
how so? Not everone who came here came here illegally. I personally was born here, which makes me a legal citizen. You dont know the rules of this land i guess...
You ever street raced, downloaded music illegally, smoked weed, or jaywalked?

EDIT: I'm not throwing out the "we are all immigrants" bs. Don't want you thinking that I am. Personally, I believe that argument is overused to the point that people who use it don't understand what they're talking about.
Old 09-27-2010, 11:23 PM
On The Tree

Talking

Originally Posted by BobDoLe
if someone calls you racist, just point out that they're retarded since both sides of the border are mostly of european descent anyway.

the facts are that our borders are a big joke and nobody should be able to come over illegally. i wouldn't be surprised if bin laden is hiding in chula vista along with all of iraq's missing weapons of mass destruction.
youn mean EL CAJON

Quick Reply: Finally! Good Job Border Patrol and ICE!!!!