Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Quick question for u guys that know about drug tests

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2010, 11:34 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Here is what they look for a lot of times as I have talked to a couple hr people. They look for hard drugs also massive drug use like extremely high amounts of the drug in your system if you use it minimally and it was a few days ago yes it will be in your system well depends on metabolism, but it is less than lets say you just ate it/smoked it yesterday or today.

THC, the stuff in weed that makes you high, actually attaches itself to fat cells this is why it shows up in your system after having indulged in it. If you metabolize fat rather quickly then you burn off the THC attached to the fat cells. I used to smoke like it was going out of style and had passed a couple pee tests, now hair tests those suck they can go back for a couple months.
Old 09-22-2010, 11:56 PM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

lol i know how to pass a drug test if you smoke weed. but u need to do it for 2 days straight and you dont have that time lol. u should of posted this a couple days ago. but anyways i have heard of good and bad things with that drink u took and i hope it works for u man.
Old 09-23-2010, 01:06 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Well took the test. I saw the little screens and they were pink, like going to lite pink. Idk what that means.
Old 09-23-2010, 01:16 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mannyman84
I took the detox and drank like 3 bottles of cranberry and 4 bottles of water lol. Wish me luck guys. I'm going in 30 min.
damn thats a late drug test
Originally Posted by Black02LS1
this just goes to show, "you can't have your cake AND eat it too!"

Never thought of a better time to use that analogy.
lmao

Originally Posted by BigDaddyBry
In the future, you can strap a tube of clean urine from a trusted friend (50mL conical tube, clean cigar tube) to your inner thigh or in a tall sock next to your ankle.
wow

i try google im not sure but it said a rose/pink line means negative for that drug or something hope it helps
Old 09-23-2010, 01:22 AM
Launching!

You guys are crazy with taping ****.... I've taken several drug tests for several job's before, workman's comp too and never have they followed me into the bathroom or made me even empty my pockets. My girl just took one recently and they let her take her purse in with her.
Old 09-23-2010, 01:44 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by SoCal01z28
You guys are crazy with taping ****.... I've taken several drug tests for several job's before, workman's comp too and never have they followed me into the bathroom or made me even empty my pockets. My girl just took one recently and they let her take her purse in with her.
I got a drug test for a job once and the actually searched me before letting me in the bathroom. They made me put all my possesions in a box outside of the bathroom.
Old 09-23-2010, 10:06 AM
On The Tree

Well took the test. I saw the little screens and they were pink, like going to lite pink. Idk what that means.
I hope you waited 4hrs or more after you drank the Detox before you went in to take the test. Otherwise your test will come back inconclusive, the test detected the substance. What that means is that you tried to flush your system.

Good luck.
Old 09-23-2010, 05:57 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 2000SSgeorge
I hope you waited 4hrs or more after you drank the Detox before you went in to take the test. Otherwise your test will come back inconclusive, the test detected the substance. What that means is that you tried to flush your system.

Good luck.
I took it At 230p and took the drug test at 10.
Old 09-23-2010, 06:15 PM
TECH Regular

your pregnant!!!! . JK
Old 09-23-2010, 06:36 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by MillerTime85
your pregnant!!!! . JK
I thought pregnant was 2 pirates and a lemon?!!
Old 09-23-2010, 06:56 PM
On The Tree

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAHODyEpm2w
Old 09-24-2010, 03:12 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 6spdchevy
damn thats a late drug test
When i was working as a temp person and my 3months as a temp was up and i was going to get hired onto the company i had to take a drug test for that and i had to go at 2:30am
Old 09-24-2010, 05:32 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts

Funny thread to post and hopefully there ain't nobody on here that works for the company you applied for. lol

Some places test others that are parolee and I've seen testers be chaperon into a room (not a bathroom) and watch them actually pee into the cup. Pretty hard to hide some cheating device in that situation. Hopefully your testing won't be that serious.

Curious to hear your results.
Old 09-25-2010, 10:56 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by droptopT/A
next time do this trust me it works might sound crazy but it works u see thc is stored in the fatty cells so what u do is u put on 3 shirts and a sweater and mayb a sauna suit and go work out make sure u drink alot of water and stay hydrated or else u will get dehydrated. work out run burn off those fatty cells and u should come out clean alot of those cleansers they sell in the smoke shops can be detected on the **** test they know what to look for so if they ask u to go for a re test make sure u drink alot of water and work out get it out of your system
Someone passed acouple test in their days
Old 09-27-2010, 05:15 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Nice. I passed the drug test.
Old 09-27-2010, 05:32 PM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

nice man thats good to hear. and if you ever do that again a forsure thing to do is take niacin pills 800mg. you can get them from any vitamin store. get the 800 mg pills and pop a couple of em through out 2 days and drink pure grapefruit juice and water and it will take care of you. you will know your good as soon as you stop peein a green yellow energy drink color lol and it turns clear again. also it makes your skin feel pretty warm cuz its bassically burning the toxins out of your body.
Old 09-27-2010, 05:50 PM
TECH Enthusiast

^^^^
Yeah that does not give me good feelings about it, lol. I like the working out way, and drinking water, help your body get rid of it without the burning sensation lol.
Old 09-28-2010, 09:29 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 99 Blue Bird
nice man thats good to hear. and if you ever do that again a forsure thing to do is take niacin pills 800mg. you can get them from any vitamin store. get the 800 mg pills and pop a couple of em through out 2 days and drink pure grapefruit juice and water and it will take care of you. you will know your good as soon as you stop peein a green yellow energy drink color lol and it turns clear again. also it makes your skin feel pretty warm cuz its bassically burning the toxins out of your body.

Old 09-28-2010, 11:19 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by LS1Adam84
^^^^
Yeah that does not give me good feelings about it, lol. I like the working out way, and drinking water, help your body get rid of it without the burning sensation lol.
Hey doc is it supposed to be that color? and why is it soooooooooo warm in here?
Old 09-28-2010, 11:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I would have went to your local head shop,and picked up some fake ****...Has worked like a charm the past 4 DT...

Quick Reply: Quick question for u guys that know about drug tests