Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Brock Lesnar vs Cain Velasquez.

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2010, 10:42 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

watch the interview with the undertaker after the fight...

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/arti...details-115037

"you wanna do it?"...haha
Old 10-24-2010, 11:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just because I said Brown Pride Im not considering it a racial thing.
If Brock lesnar had a white pride, or swastika, or KKK, It wouldnt affect me.
To me its entertainment and thats it. I see things like this every other day, sometimes on Call of Duty as well but it doesnt bother me. Imma clear that up ok.
Old 10-25-2010, 01:01 AM
TECH Fanatic

**** YES! this is a huge win For Cain and for all the Mexican fighters. He's the 1st Mexican to become the heavy weight champion. I'm speechless. I really wanted Cain to win,but knowing how bad *** brock was i thought brock would retain his title. Did you guys see how much bigger Brock is when he stood next to Cain? He's a monster. Mad props to Cain for giving Brock a mean *** kicking.

P.S there aint nothing wrong with being proud of your heritage
Old 10-25-2010, 01:48 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Mr.z/28
To me its entertainment and thats it. I see things like this every other day, sometimes on Call of Duty as well but it doesnt bother me. Imma clear that up ok.
The problem is, people associate "white pride" (like you did) with swastikas/KKK/etc but people do not do the same for brown/black pride.

Originally Posted by 01SOMSS!
P.S there aint nothing wrong with being proud of your heritage
Depending on your race and the method in which you use to demonstrate, it could be, especially if you're white.

Think of the reaction of a white guy with a "white pride" sticker in his rear window versus a Mexican guy with a "brown pride" sticker in his rear window driving down the street.

Anyways, I'm taking away from a sweet victory from a deserving champ by talking about social issues.
Old 10-25-2010, 02:05 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Brian I dare you to come out, show your brown pride to my face, stfu, or get the **** out. If you want brown pride then just go back to wherever your parents left to make a better life for you. Ryne was just telling you to leave it at fighter for fighter not ethnicity for ethnicity you are too stupid to get that.

You go for the Mexico side regardless of the fact that you, since you live in America, are a USA citizen. This time you over stepped the line you have done this before elsewhere and even Gil said you should respect your American heritage over this. You are a ******* retard stop posting period.
Old 10-25-2010, 02:13 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by LS1Adam84
Brian I dare you to come out, show your brown pride to my face, stfu, or get the **** out. If you want brown pride then just go back to wherever your parents left to make a better life for you. Ryne was just telling you to leave it at fighter for fighter not ethnicity for ethnicity you are too stupid to get that.

You go for the Mexico side regardless of the fact that you, since you live in America, are a USA citizen. This time you over stepped the line you have done this before elsewhere and even Gil said you should respect your American heritage over this. You are a ******* retard stop posting period.
settle down ladies... lets get back on topic.
Old 10-25-2010, 02:22 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 01SOMSS!
settle down ladies... lets get back on topic.
I honestly have no problem with the fighters or anyone else, this cat though needs to stop, he has done this elswhere.

My apologies for getting OT.

What are the stats for both these fighters?
Old 10-25-2010, 02:29 AM
TECH Fanatic

no biggie.. So would Cain fight next?
Old 10-25-2010, 02:33 AM
Launching!

**** everyone that starts stupid racial bullshit, we are all fcken humans!!! anyways back to topic...

WOW Lesnar got his *** kicked lol

Old 10-25-2010, 02:35 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Not sure, all I know is I am screwed if I want to get into MMA, they would toss me into heavy weight first off, 6'6" at 245lbs, those guys weigh in at 27x lbs but their fighting weight is about 10-15 lbs more.

I did not catch the fight how bad of a beating was it? I know Brock was a top fighter I am guessing he was too confident.
Old 10-25-2010, 02:38 AM
TECH Enthusiast

0235SS I could not agree more I hate this pride BS we live in the US we are all American end of story. Damn looks like Lesner got his *** whooped.
Old 10-25-2010, 02:40 AM
TECH Resident

hahahahaa
Old 10-25-2010, 02:40 AM
Launching!

0235SS I could not agree more I hate this pride BS we live in the US we are all American end of story. Damn looks like Lesner got his *** whooped.
dude i missed the fight, i was over at Halloween horror nights, so yeah. pretty worth it though.
Old 10-25-2010, 02:44 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 0235SS
dude i missed the fight, i was over at Halloween horror nights, so yeah. pretty worth it though.
Damn maybe he will learn more boxing technique, the fights I have seen Lesner in he is really only good at wrestling.
Old 10-25-2010, 02:44 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 59 camaro
hahahahaa
You were waiting for one of us to call him out huh James. Damn i remember when you told him to shut the **** up too, lol.
Old 10-25-2010, 03:02 AM
TECH Fanatic

Ok what did I do now to get you all heated up over the net Adam? Because I said Brown Pride? Are you upset that I went for Cain Over Lesnar? Dude, Im Proud that Cain Velasquez won, like 01SOMSS! said "the 1st Mexican to become the heavy weight champion." I never took it as a brown over white thing. why do people assume that. I Brought up the whole white pride, swaztika, kkk with the previous post when Ryne @ CMS said "what would happen if he had white pride tattooed across his chest." To be honest, I honestly dont know what would happen. People around me, people around us, people that attended that, take it as a huge win for them. What if there was a MMA fighter from Chile vs A japanese guy, or a black guy vs a german, etc. People chose who they like and that is it. A win is just something to be proud of. Adam, about the Brown Pride thing, you will see that everywhere along with everything else that revolves around it man. I see it. If you went up to someone and said what you told me, things would go sour on the quick. Im the type that enjoys a good arguement, not some bullshit fight. For example, you posted a thread on 6LE about your teacher failing you or whatever. Are you gonna kick his *** for saying your wrong and he is right when both of you are correct, just people have different ways in doing it. Brown Pride doesnt mean I have to go back to where my parents left. That was wrong because you always talk about Irish this, Irish that, and no one tells you then go back to Ireland then, you know.

0235SS is right, we are all human, and never did I try to make it seem like a racial thing. Theres always that Someone that will go ahead and take it that way.

Last edited by Mr.z/28; 10-25-2010 at 03:11 AM.
Old 10-25-2010, 03:13 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Ok what did I do now to get you all heated up over the net Adam? Because I said Brown Pride? Are you upset that I went for Cain Over Lesnar? Dude, Im Proud that Cain Velasquez won, like 01SOMSS! said "the 1st Mexican to become the heavy weight champion." I never took it as a brown over white thing. why do people assume that. I Brought up the whole white pride, swaztika, kkk with the previous when he said what would happen if he had white pride tattooed across his chest. To be honest, I honestly dont know. but when people around me, people that attended that, its not a big racial thing. just something to be proud of that is it. Adam, Brown Pride you will see everywhere along with everything else man. If you went up to someone and said what you told me, things would go sour on the quick. Brown Pride doesnt mean I have to go back to where my parents left. That was wrong because you always talk about Irish this, Irish that and no tells you well you talk so much about it why dont you go back.

0235SS is right, we are all human, and never did I try to make it seem like a racial thing. Someone took it that way and that was it.
Go **** off you dumb *** ****, I say I am from Irish decent but I do not claim Irish pride, I say USA pride, my family came here from Ireland for a reason you **** up. Brian I ask you to come to Bob's we can discuss this in person. you want to just say "Brown Pride" but when someone tells you personally to take it as fighter versus fighter and not ethnicity versus ethnicity, you get defensive.

Case and Point i was routing for US over Ireland in the World Cup like I said in your last "brown pride" instance.
Old 10-25-2010, 03:18 AM
TECH Fanatic

Go **** off you dumb *** ****, I say I am from Irish decent but I do not claim Irish pride, I say USA pride, my family came here from Ireland for a reason you **** up. Brian I ask you to come to Bob's we can discuss this in person. you want to just say "Brown Pride" but when someone tells you personally to take it as fighter versus fighter and not ethnicity versus ethnicity, you get defensive.

Case and Point i was routing for US over Ireland in the World Cup like I said in your last "brown pride" instance.
You obviously need to just get off my sack man. For real. its really ******* annoying. You told me once yea. you were from Irish decent, but then in other talks you talk so much about it and no one tells you anything. thats my point. why is it that I say something and you have get all well if you go for that then go live other there, or move over there, etc. I will come down to bobs. We will talk. If you happen to be one of those guys that remind me of high school guys wanting to pick a fight after because they cant take a verbal arguement, Im not. thats pointless to me.
Old 10-25-2010, 03:21 AM
TECH Enthusiast

You obviously need to just get off my sack man. For real. its really ******* annoying. You told me once yea. you were from Irish decent, but then in other talks you talk so much about it and no one tells you anything. thats my point. why is it that I say something and you have get all well if you go for that then go live other there, or move over there, etc. I will come down to bobs. We will talk. If you happen to be one of those guys that remind me of high school guys wanting to pick a fight after because they cant take a verbal arguement, Im not. thats pointless to me.
NO Brian i do not pick a fight for the fun of it, you want me mad then keep on doing what you are doing.

I said I am proud of my Irish background, but I also told you that when it came to the USA I am for USA first as my family came here to better their lives and my family worked damn hard with NO HELP from anyone.
Old 10-25-2010, 03:25 AM
TECH Fanatic

Ok good. Im not doing **** for you to be acting the way you do man.
Ive said the same. Im American/Mexican/Guatemalan. Im Damn Proud of that.
I just have my selection of teams or for what I go for. Thats it. Nothing more.