Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Mechanic San Diego

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2010, 11:39 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mechanic San Diego

Hey guys - just spun out on an interchange out here (been raining and old tires on the back ), caught the left front corner, alignment's off and kinda scraped the left side. Headlight and blinker assembly's busted to hell (this is on my GTP). Need a reliable mechanic to take a look at it and see what needs to be done. Would prefer one near East San Diego but if I have to travel further for someone good I'll do it. Thanks.
Old 10-17-2010, 11:46 AM
TECH Regular

phew, I for a second this was on your WS6

This is why we get Daily Drivers
Old 10-17-2010, 12:10 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by CaliforniaBoy5
phew, I for a second this was on your WS6

This is why we get Daily Drivers
Yah i just need to learn to take as good of care of my beater as I do my T/A. rear tires were old and low on pressure. Bad deal. Was going the speed limit around a sweeping turn and the rear end just slid out from behind me. Not cool.

I hope I can get it looked at and roadworthy by Tuesday. Gotta get back to Fullerton by Wed. Car shakes going uphill but that's what my dad's did when his halfshaft was going out (mine's been spewing grease under the engine bay for months lol, guess this finally did it in). Hope nothing much else is damaged and hope it's still safe to drive.

Quick Reply: Mechanic San Diego