Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Calling all shops in So Cal! ~ I need a roll bar/cage installed!

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2010, 07:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Default Calling all shops in So Cal! ~ I need a roll bar/cage installed!

Hey Guys, i am looking to get a cage installed and want a professional shop to do it. I know how to weld, but I am going to push this car to its limits, so i want it to be safe. I am looking at a full cage or a 6 point, Im not sure yet. Hopefully this car will go 200+ mph.

So if you guys could post up if you build cages, and maybe some pics of cars you have done? I know pricing varies, but if you could at least get me a ballpark for the price difference between a 6pt and a full cage, that would be awesome.

Thanks!
Old 11-27-2010, 04:15 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by KILLER-LS1
Hey Guys, i am looking to get a cage installed and want a professional shop to do it. I know how to weld, but I am going to push this car to its limits, so i want it to be safe. I am looking at a full cage or a 6 point, Im not sure yet. Hopefully this car will go 200+ mph.

So if you guys could post up if you build cages, and maybe some pics of cars you have done? I know pricing varies, but if you could at least get me a ballpark for the price difference between a 6pt and a full cage, that would be awesome.

Thanks!
pm sent
Old 11-27-2010, 11:38 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by KILLER-LS1

Thanks!
josh i have a guy who is extremely good, he has done all my cars as well many of my customer, you will likely not get a better job anywhere else, he is very fair priced as well.... PM me