Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

some political food for thought for california natives

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2011 | 01:10 PM
TECH Resident

Default some political food for thought for california natives

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/us_califo...pphu-container

enjoy, share your thoughts and opinions!
Old 01-04-2011 | 01:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

It's freaking sad.. did you see the part "rated 49th most business friendly state"
We're already taxed worse than most states, stupid *** spending, "cash" welfare, and pensions need some attention for sure.
Old 01-04-2011 | 02:33 PM
TECH Resident

its really scary, I work in West Hollywood for a New York based company and I fear that the powers that be may want to pull out of cali
Old 01-04-2011 | 04:09 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by 67RSCamaroVette
It's freaking sad.. did you see the part "rated 49th most business friendly state"
We're already taxed worse than most states, stupid *** spending, "cash" welfare, and pensions need some attention for sure.
Before I started reading the link I knew this. I just didn't know we're #49!! ... I agree with you. It's freak'n sad!

Honestly, that's why I'm jumping ship from the nightlife and entertainment industry and going into the Army. There's no money out here. It's pathetic! I was making "hand over fist" money 10 years ago w/ less job responsibility and accountability. Now, it's just ****!! ..
Old 01-04-2011 | 04:34 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by WS6 Rampage
Honestly, that's why I'm jumping ship from the nightlife and entertainment industry and going into the Army.
I've been thinking the exact same thing... but I've got a full head of Troy Polumalu-esque hair that I'm not ready to part ways with yet lol
Old 01-04-2011 | 05:41 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Once I am done with school I am outta Cali.

I am trying to remember where I found the exact numbers but over the past couple years we have given $16 Billion to illegal immigrants in the form of welfare. I don't care if a person is legal or not, I just ask they work to get their citizenship while here (easily attainable, or easier than doing so in most countries) and that they actually work and do not be a burden on our system.

As well a couple years ago CARB got several billion dollars that would have gone towards education, so we want a clean Earth for retards to inhabit. Not to mention how there are laws allowing stupid people to graduate. Darwin is rolling over in his grave, survival of the fittest in CA is now survival or the ohh poor me.

sorry /rant.
Old 01-04-2011 | 06:19 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by LS1Adam84
survival of the fittest in CA is now survival of the ohh poor me.

sorry /rant.
I couldn't agree with you more.

One of my co-workers just bought a house in Lake Havasu, Arizona, 10k down, 608 /month including tax and insurance, roughly 100k loan with 4.75 APR. House is 1345 Sq Ft, and the lot is 10,000 Sq Ft. !!!! Combine that with AZ smog and car registration, youve got gold!