Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

California Traffic Tickets Fines Effective 01/06/2011

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2011, 06:30 PM
12 Second Club

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by WS6 Rampage
My most likely to happen Violations:

VC 22349 $214 Unsafe speed, 1 to 15 miles over the limit. <---If I get pulled for doing 1-5mph over the limit I'm gonna loose my ****!
Won't happen unless you're driving like a douche, or the cop hates you... lol.

VC 27150 $178 Adequate muffler required. <---This sucks!!! My LM1 is gonna get me pulled over now. If not before, deffinatly now.
What is Adequate described as in VC 27150? It sounds a lot easier to get by than a modified exhaust ticket ($450+).

VC 27400 $178 Headsets or Earplugs covering both ears. <--- I listen to Pandora Radio off my iPhone while I drive. ... I'll take one out while I drive.
Get an iPod2car adapter... Really easy and cheap ($45). Lets you charge the iPhone and change tracks with the headunit controls. I can't stand people who have both headphones in and can't hear me honking at their *** because they're too busy jamming to the beat to realize that the light has been green for about 10 seconds and that green means GO.

VC 5200 $178 Proper display of license plates. <---Guess I need to go back to removing the T/A Plate Cover off the bumper to show the front plate.
Clear front plate cover. I have been running a front plate anyways so it's not too big of a deal to me...
Old 01-14-2011, 06:37 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^^^^^
Everyone say hello to the fucktard of the day!

And don't worry...plenty of us are leaving. If you think this is the greatest state there is you must not have stepped foot out of this state in your life.
Old 01-15-2011, 01:56 PM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ZexGX
Won't happen unless you're driving like a douche, or the cop hates you... lol.
.. Thats what I figured. ... I'm not a jerk on the road.

What is Adequate described as in VC 27150? It sounds a lot easier to get by than a modified exhaust ticket ($450+).

Get an iPod2car adapter... Really easy and cheap ($45). Lets you charge the iPhone and change tracks with the headunit controls. I can't stand people who have both headphones in and can't hear me honking at their *** because they're too busy jamming to the beat to realize that the light has been green for about 10 seconds and that green means GO.
.. Haha! .. Yea, I don't rock out in the car! .. I have the volume set high enough that I can still hear the conversation being had in the car next to ms at a light.

Clear front plate cover. I have been running a front plate anyways so it's not too big of a deal to me..
.... Where did you buy your plate cover from?

Originally Posted by Irisheer

And don't worry...plenty of us are leaving. If you think this is the greatest state there is you must not have stepped foot out of this state in your life.
^^^^
Was this directed towards me?
Old 01-15-2011, 02:27 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Was this directed towards me?
No, it was for the guy that went wacko telling everyone to gtfo. I was just agreeing with your reply to him. Sorry for the confusion.
Old 01-15-2011, 06:41 PM
12 Second Club

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

.... Where did you buy your plate cover from?
I fabbed my own plate cover by taking a stock one and shaving the Bird off. Mark was looking into making clear plate covers without the Bird but its turned into one of those projects that is on indefinite hold. afterthoughtsauto.com has clear plate covers with the Bird logo.

Quick Reply: California Traffic Tickets Fines Effective 01/06/2011