Old 06-19-2011, 01:36 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You thought wrong.
Old 06-19-2011, 01:31 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by justinj
IROCZ- Its all good man, we had some damn good times in el paso. I think I love beer to much now because of you guys..lol Tell all the guys whats up for me tonight. Im sure I will be chillen here in my big empty house not doing ****.
Yeah man, we had a good turnout then cruised it down to Taco Cabana. Goodtimes for sure.
Old 06-19-2011, 05:56 PM
Staging Lane

So sounds like I'm not going to like California unless I have a boat. Lol.. I guess I will have to just wait and see. I usually drive only for events or shows, with gas going up it gets very expensive to drive around here all the time. Thanks for the info guys..sucks there was really no good news out of all this. If you guys ever meet up or go to events send me a PM. I'm always down to check stuff out. I'm going to miss el paso, we always went to meets every thursday. Drags were on friday or Sunday every week. The cops never really gave a crap. They usually ask me how fast I have been in it.
Im in Riverside man, they use to have a meet out in Moval by hooter, but that got raided about 3 years ago. Someone told me there is stuff happening out by the dairies. i on the other hand have switched to hitting up the mountains. If your into that sort of things there are some great roads over by you.
Old 06-20-2011, 12:57 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by BlackDemonSS
Im in Riverside man, they use to have a meet out in Moval by hooter, but that got raided about 3 years ago. Someone told me there is stuff happening out by the dairies. i on the other hand have switched to hitting up the mountains. If your into that sort of things there are some great roads over by you.
I have no clue where the dairies is at. Yea I try to stick to straight roads. I'm always down to check it out tho. I heard about hooters, but I have not been there yet. I know all these cars around here have to hangout some where here. I'm a recruiter so finding out info should be easy for me.
Old 06-20-2011, 01:00 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Ruthless909
You thought wrong.
That banner is cool, but yea I was thinking you had a mustang also bro.
Old 06-20-2011, 01:38 AM
Teching In

Default welcome to mo val

iv been here for 4 yrs it ok not 2 many f-body around but ull c some here and there
Old 06-20-2011, 02:05 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by gunzz02
iv been here for 4 yrs it ok not 2 many f-body around but ull c some here and there
plenty of them around just a bunch of shitty ones lol
Old 06-20-2011, 02:08 AM
Staging Lane

I have no clue where the dairies is at. Yea I try to stick to straight roads. I'm always down to check it out tho. I heard about hooters, but I have not been there yet. I know all these cars around here have to hangout some where here. I'm a recruiter so finding out info should be easy for me.
The dairies i think my friend was talking about are out by Lake Perris on the way to san jacinto. they also use to do runs out by March AFB, but ive been there and do not recommend locking yourself into a killzone with only two areas of escape.
Old 06-21-2011, 02:35 AM
On The Tree

I'm in San jac too, it's not far from Moval , I'm down for cruise or get together sometime, I'll let my Cuzin know to so he can bring his SS too.
Old 06-21-2011, 11:57 AM
Teching In

Hey guys just trying to find some car stuff to do around here. I have seen them ls1jerks around, but that's about it. I noticed that there is a thing for the older cars around the area. Seen some nice rides on the street. Some one hit me up with some local meets or somthing. I can't even find the dates for the drags, is there a form for the track here? If you see me around you can tell its me by the Texas tags.
What's up justinj? I live around perris and 60 fwy if you want to ever meet up.
I don't know of any meets around here except for farmer bros car show. Hit me up if you see my red ss around town.
Old 06-21-2011, 12:04 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by COPSS
I'm in San jac too, it's not far from Moval , I'm down for cruise or get together sometime, I'll let my Cuzin know to so he can bring his SS too.
i wanna get a redlands meet goin again like i did a few years back a few times at citrus plaza. sometime soon and get all the guys together if they can get free ....
Old 06-21-2011, 07:09 PM
On The Tree

Lets make it happen Ill hit up raul and the gang lol, PM me maybe we can get all the Riverside and IE F-bodys together for a MEET.
Old 06-21-2011, 09:11 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by COPSS
Lets make it happen Ill hit up raul and the gang lol, PM me maybe we can get all the Riverside and IE F-bodys together for a MEET.
Lets do this!!! even if we are just chilling at a In N Out and shooting the **** ill be happy. this way i dont have to drive out to diamond bar.
Old 06-22-2011, 12:39 AM
On The Tree

Sounds good guys. We could all meet at a park or something on riverside. I think riverside would be a good location. Close to alot of major areas so more people might drop in. When would be a good date?
Old 06-22-2011, 01:09 AM
On The Tree

Idk the weekend b4 the 4th of July or after. Or maybe we can have a hang out this weekend with a few people, at a local food joint and talk about it there. We can see how may people show up.
Old 06-22-2011, 02:28 AM
TECH Enthusiast

i am talking an easy 40-50 cars in early aug before i head to australia to play ball after this baseball season ends. IN and out is too small for this ....citrus plaza is perfect ill make a thread once i get a rough idea on cars and local friends etc etc plus i will be inviting some buddies with their evos and sti's along with classic muscle as well have to show some love

i can do this weekend as well
Old 06-22-2011, 08:26 AM
On The Tree

I'm the new guy so food place is up to you. I have no idea around this area. I'm good this weekend also. I think there is a race at Fontana I was going to go check out so I would say after or before this. I think it's June 25th I just don't know at what time.
Old 06-22-2011, 09:37 PM
On The Tree

PM sent
Old 06-28-2011, 11:03 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by MJs1FastSS
plenty of them around just a bunch of shitty ones lol

Hey mike I stay in moval and my cars not shitty l0l..
Old 06-29-2011, 10:04 PM
Teching In

im in mo val. People used to meet at moreno beach walmart....cops came to that
i remember hooters when that would get raided....people doing burnouts and drifting in parking lot.

I say we get a good club going in moreno valley with a good group of people who dont do burn outs or rev up their engines around the public. Lets just kick it and talk some good ol fashion LSx talk. The lot by office max next to best buy is usually pretty empty (between nason and moreno beach). Let me know what you guys think.

Anyone???

Quick Reply: New to Moreno valley