Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Job Hunting help a ls1tech member find his next job!

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2011, 06:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Job Hunting help a ls1tech member find his next job!

Greetings everyone, I have been actively seeking employment for the last two months but have not been able to grab even an interview.

I decided to make this post to make the most of my network and to see if anybody had any openings for work in the Socal area. I live in Long Beach but I'm more than willing to drive for the right offer.

I'm open to almost anything and preferably part time in the 25-35 hour range ideally.

I have experience in healthcare, sales, fitness, maintenance, and general warehousing work. I have an associates in business admin and am in my junior year as a Healthcare Administraton major at CSULB.

I have been applying to ATT, Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint, Bank of America, So Cal Gas Company, etc just to give you an idea of the type of jobs I've been looking at. And if anyone is a manager for one of these companies please hook a ls1tech brotha up.

Thank you and if you can help in anyway please PM me or post and I'll forward you my resume.
Old 10-03-2011, 09:12 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by james562
Greetings everyone, I have been actively seeking employment for the last two months but have not been able to grab even an interview.

I decided to make this post to make the most of my network and to see if anybody had any openings for work in the Socal area. I live in Long Beach but I'm more than willing to drive for the right offer.

I'm open to almost anything and preferably part time in the 25-35 hour range ideally.

I have experience in healthcare, sales, fitness, maintenance, and general warehousing work. I have an associates in business admin and am in my junior year as a Healthcare Administraton major at CSULB.

I have been applying to ATT, Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint, Bank of America, So Cal Gas Company, etc just to give you an idea of the type of jobs I've been looking at. And if anyone is a manager for one of these companies please hook a ls1tech brotha up.

Thank you and if you can help in anyway please PM me or post and I'll forward you my resume.
Apply for Bank of America in Brea, CA. That's the call center, usually you can get an entry level customer service or sales. Good pay, and great benefits.

Wells Fargo, in El Monte, CA...call center too, is always hiring for phone bankers. Again customer service over the phone, good benefits and good pay.

Just make that resume look nice
Old 10-03-2011, 09:17 PM
Old School Heavy

Received 62 Likes on 36 Posts

Do you have any creative writing abilities? If so, look into social media jobs. There are lots of those and they have a great future if you dig in and learn.
Old 10-03-2011, 09:51 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Dish Network should be posting up jobs soon
Old 10-03-2011, 09:56 PM
Launching!

indeed.com they have all types of jobs from flipping burgers to medical practices. just type in your postal code and it brings up all jobs in your area that are hiring.

Quick Reply: Job Hunting help a ls1tech member find his next job!