Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

2013 Ford Shelby GT500 delivers 650 HP and 200 MPH straight from the factory

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2011, 10:14 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by GarageLogic
And there it is. While you speak of being a seeker of truth, it seems all this back and forth over a subject that you readily admit you couldn't care less about was simply some pitiful need to feel superior to someone else on an Internet forum.

Then again, I guess I should have expected that from someone who calls himself BigDaddy. Feel free to PM me if you want to continue but somehow I think you won't, as that would not allow you the opportunity to look big in front of all your friends.
Again, you failed. Like stated previously, and I will put this in simpler terms: I tried to get the truth and instead proved you don't know what you are talking about. I only asked you a few questions, never insulted you or called you out, but you chose to take it to another level. This is the result.

I should have expected the lack of intellectual retorts or acknowledgment of errors from someone employing GarageLogic. As for my name, TruthSeeker was already taken.

Why keep your incompetence private? I prefer to share it with the forum. But I won't destroy this thread pointing-out your errors any longer.

Quick Reply: 2013 Ford Shelby GT500 delivers 650 HP and 200 MPH straight from the factory