Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2011, 02:32 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Toys for tots nor cal

first one
oys for Tots Toy Run 2011

Attention all car lovers,

We would like to invite everyone to this year’s Toys for Tots Toy Run Saturday Dec 3rd. The usual toy run that was held in Sac is not happening this year. We used to have 200+ cars at that run, but without any clubs doing it this year, we've moved it to Abel Chevrolet in Rio Vista. The event will be held from 11-2 on Saturday Dec 3rd. Abel Chevy will also be a drop off location for Toys for Tots if you aren’t able to make the event on the 3rd. We will be accepting toys all month long so please stop by and drop a toy off at your convenience. Every single toy counts

This year we will be having the US Marines come out from Toys for Tots and collect toys and cash donations.

The mission of the U. S. Marine Corps Reserve Toys for Tots Program is to collect new, unwrapped toys during October, November and December each year, and distribute those toys as Christmas gifts to needy children in the community.
I hope all of you can come out this year and support the Marines and the community.
This will be an open invite to all so please tell your friends and come on out and have a great time for a great cause…..

We will be providing hot dogs, drinks and snacks for all those that show up for the toy run. This is for a great cause so we hope to see everyone out here. We expect over 100 participants and I'd like to see Nor Cal show up with a few cars.

All we ask is that you bring a minimum of one unwrapped toy per person or a cash donation to help out those less fortunate.

Please post up if you can make it and help us make the holiday season better for those that need it.

second
Come join STREET ACTIONS in hayward for the 4th annual toy/canned food drive on DEC. 17th from 10am-5pm at VIC HUBBARD SPEED & MARINE. STREET ACTIONS will also host a car show at this event and prizes will be givin out. join S.A. and myself for free food, music and sweet rides!!!