Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Anyone know a good detailer I can trust?

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2011, 04:19 PM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Anyone know a good detailer I can trust?

Lakewood/Long Beach/LA/etc areas.

Need to get my Camaro color sanded/wet sanded and buffed. Previous owner before the one I got it from had the front end resprayed with clear, I guess at some budget *** place and they just got clear coat everywhere all over the car. The last Camaro I had I could get to shine unbelievably well, but this one's basically stopping me from being able to get it to shine since the clear coat they sprayed, the paint still shines NBM pretty well, but it's nowhere near as good as my other car and I want to have it corrected. Want to get an idea of what it's gonna run me, and who I can actually go to have it done since it's really bothered me for a while now and I need to have it done before I do anything else now.

Anyone with info please let me know.
Old 12-03-2011, 06:43 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SSkull

Need to get my Camaro color sanded/wet sanded and buffed. Previous owner before the one I got it from had the front end resprayed with clear, I guess at some budget *** place and they just got clear coat everywhere all over the car. The last Camaro I had I could get to shine unbelievably well, but this one's basically stopping me from being able to get it to shine since the clear coat they sprayed, the paint still shines NBM pretty well, but it's nowhere near as good as my other car and I want to have it corrected. Want to get an idea of what it's gonna run me, and who I can actually go to have it done since it's really bothered me for a while now and I need to have it done before I do anything else now.

I can get you information next week. The number is in my office. Used him a couple of months back to detail a Ferrari. So he's good/trustworthy. But not cheap at all.
Old 12-04-2011, 08:49 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by vilkata
I can get you information next week. The number is in my office. Used him a couple of months back to detail a Ferrari. So he's good/trustworthy. But not cheap at all.
I would like that info also. I am also looking for a good detail shop for color sanding, polishing, & waxing a '09 CTS-V & polishing & waxing on a '87 turbo Buick. I'm also in the north Long Beach area.
Old 12-04-2011, 03:56 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by vilkata
is Dave there?
Old 12-04-2011, 06:39 PM
TECH Apprentice

There's some places in Orange County that you might want to check out:
>Autopia.org<, "Find A Detailer"
Old 12-05-2011, 05:50 PM
Staging Lane

Sent PM's since the shop is not a sponsor here.

Originally Posted by SSkull

PM Sent

Originally Posted by Gary Wells
I would like that info also. I am also looking for a good detail shop for color sanding, polishing, & waxing a '09 CTS-V & polishing & waxing on a '87 turbo Buick. I'm also in the north Long Beach area.
PM Sent

Originally Posted by 00SSLS1
is Dave there?
Dave's not here man.

Quick Reply: Anyone know a good detailer I can trust?