Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

New to the site.

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2012, 06:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks guys. I was hoping not everyone was like EkS. I'm from Clovis, CA and I own a chain of Flooring stores called Flooring Liquidators. I still have yet to get the new vette here. The FAST 102 intake exploded on the dyno just as it made 930whp. They are treating me right and replacing it with the latest model and it should be here by the end of the month. I had them put some additional safety things on the new one like thier stage 4 fuel system good for 1500whp and went to the 10 rib system. As far as the blue car goes, what can I say. When your friend calls and says he is going to lose a car that you know is worth something you jump on it. I got the vette for $17k and put $10k into it just to have it cleaned up (wiring issues from Fresno Performance and some other minor cooling issues). The car is now completely reliable and I drive it almost everyday, even with those pain in the *** doors. Does anyone know of a rubber or plastic replacement for the front fiberglass airdamn? It had kissed a few curbs before the camera was installed
Attached Thumbnails New to the site.-front-view.jpg  
Old 01-12-2012, 06:34 PM

Originally Posted by CyberGrey Z28
Ouch!! Lol

Beautiful car, you should take it to the standing mile event and join the 200+ mph club.
When and where is the event held? Are you talking about the private one that is $225 for almost unlimited runs. That sounds like a blast.
Old 01-12-2012, 08:01 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 1KHPC6
When and where is the event held? Are you talking about the private one that is $225 for almost unlimited runs. That sounds like a blast.
Yep.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/western-m...mpetition.html
Old 01-12-2012, 10:54 PM

I cant think of a better place to run the new car. I think i'm in. Its only 3 or 4 hours away.. See you guys there.
Old 01-23-2012, 07:17 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Matt the new vette is sick! How much are you looking to get out of the old vette?
Old 01-26-2012, 09:33 PM

Originally Posted by KING Z28 HAWK
Matt the new vette is sick! How much are you looking to get out of the old vette?
Thanks, I cant wait to get that thing here. I paid for it almost three months ago. Havent slept well since. As far as the blue one, Im thinking $35k to $40k. The car is beautiful. You need to come by and see it. Somebody is going to get a car that is totally reliable, as fast as the ZR1, and way cheaper. It will be a steal. I have spent a ton on it making it perfect and fixing all the things that my friend had installed on it or had installed and was taken advantage of. Anyways, the car will prob go out of state or country through a broker but it is currently for sale locally. Send a message if interested.
Attached Thumbnails New to the site.-opened-up.jpg   New to the site.-engine.jpg  
Old 01-26-2012, 11:31 PM
10 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Nice Vettes and welcome man. Would love to see the cars in person. Get ready to hear everyones $0.02, good thing is you always return the favor.
Old 01-28-2012, 01:46 PM

Originally Posted by C5natie
Nice Vettes and welcome man. Would love to see the cars in person. Get ready to hear everyones $0.02, good thing is you always return the favor.
Thanks bud. I already met one idiot on here. Everyone else has been great. The cars are always out and about unless they are sleeping. The new one from Dallas will hopefully ship out next week. Spread the word on the blue vette. Someone will be getting a great deal on a great car. Thanks again.

Quick Reply: New to the site.