Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Eastcoast guys don't like us. :/

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2012, 08:38 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by XpEdItIoUs
Juanito, did you not get enough from getting owned yesterday? I'm no expert it's just common sense and it says it on the label before you open a screwdriver set. I know you just crossed the boarder not to long ago, But here we like to get educated before attempting to use potentially dangerous tools/machinery.

I drove by your house and took this picture of your working on your lawn mower hauler, Now tell me what should you have done different?

owned? Righttttt lol

It's funny how now you praise Ryne/CMS and their work, but before you use to bash the people who defended him and his shop. Members who follow the western
section know what I'm talking about.

Type what you want or post pictures, links etc. At the end of the day you're still a bitch at heart.
Old 02-17-2012, 08:42 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by 94'BLKBRD
owned? Righttttt lol

It's funny how now you praise Ryne/CMS and their work, but before you use to bash the people who defended him and his shop. Members who follow the western
section know what I'm talking about.

Type what you want or post pictures, links etc. At the end of the day you're still a bitch at heart.
HAHA why are you mad juanita? is it that time of the month again? Are you going to the meet next month?
Old 02-17-2012, 09:29 PM
10 Second Club

Juanito, I'm sorry I had no right to take that picture of you working on your truck and posting on a public forum.
Old 02-17-2012, 09:44 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Your not supposed to pry with a screwdriver, It even says it on the package when you buy them from snap on. I have seen one break and **** up a guys hand pretty bad. If you don't know how to use tools the "proper way" you shouldn't be working on cars to avoid injury to yourself or others around you.
I'm not using good tools, I'm not using a tooth pick, and the filter wasn't put on by Superman.

I think I'll be ok, thanks for being concerned about my safety though.
Old 02-17-2012, 11:28 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by lemons12
I'm not using good tools, I'm not using a tooth pick, and the filter wasn't put on by Superman.

I think I'll be ok, thanks for being concerned about my safety though.
No problem. and remember always wear safety glasses.
Old 02-17-2012, 11:52 PM
TECH Senior Member

No problem. and remember always wear safety glasses.
When I grind calipers I like to tape open my top eye lids and open my mouth... Then see how many chips of aluminum I can catch in each. I count it at the end and tally them up... Whatever caught the most chunks of aluminum wins a fresh squeeze of the freshest lemon I can find. Remember, lemons are pretty good.

And to whoever wondered where I got my name... ^^^^^ The 12 is the record for the most chunks I have received during one grinding session.
Old 02-18-2012, 01:37 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jermzz
Yeah, totally my car. I posted that vid up on SVTP to troll cause they were trashing on camaros so much. LOL. That poor termi was only ported blower and pully. There's a better one somewhere of me beeting up on a 2.8 whipple on a 5.0 stroker with meth making like 711 wheel. Damn drop tops are too heavy . The paddle made this movie though, that thread was EPIC before he locked it. LOL
On the first run i was like wtf was that?! hahaha classic and funny as ****...can only imagine the face of the dude in the termi
Originally Posted by RedRocketZ28
West Coast? East Coast? UPPER MIDWEST is where it's at!!! .
Really.....

Juanito, did you not get enough from getting owned yesterday? I'm no expert it's just common sense and it says it on the label before you open a screwdriver set. I know you just crossed the boarder not to long ago, But here we like to get educated before attempting to use potentially dangerous tools/machinery.

I drove by your house and took this picture of you working on your lawn mower hauler, Now tell me what should you have done different?

gotta love this pic lmao deff going in the saved folder!!!

Last edited by MJs1FastSS; 02-18-2012 at 01:43 AM.
Old 02-18-2012, 02:46 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I got tired of that vette douche bag, East coast people are not that stupid, just a select few who apparently made themselves known in that thread lol.
Old 02-18-2012, 08:24 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Probably old and grumpy or doesn't get laid
Old 02-19-2012, 10:11 PM
TECH Fanatic

I think you started off innocently enough but I can't believe you didn't think it would take a turn against you.

Could you imagine this post in the Western forum after a major earthquake:

"What's up guys? I'm over in (insert east coast location) and it's great. My foundation and walls are uncracked, and idk whether to store my car or drive it since it all the roads and freeways are in one piece. Well at least we don't have Mexicans here. Are there any special events going on for you guys? We are having our annual meet in (insert east coast city). 200 cars plus.
Has anyone whooped on the new 5.0's?"

Old 02-19-2012, 10:22 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Wouldn't offend me at all.. I would actually find humor in it somehow. I never insulted anyone by cusing or anything
Old 02-19-2012, 10:25 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I would of never thought that anyone would reply with some crap like that either.
Old 02-19-2012, 10:38 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by BigDaddyBry
I think you started off innocently enough but I can't believe you didn't think it would take a turn against you.

Could you imagine this post in the Western forum after a major earthquake:

"What's up guys? I'm over in (insert east coast location) and it's great. My foundation and walls are uncracked, and idk whether to store my car or drive it since it all the roads and freeways are in one piece. Well at least we don't have Mexicans here. Are there any special events going on for you guys? We are having our annual meet in (insert east coast city). 200 cars plus.
Has anyone whooped on the new 5.0's?"

YET
Old 02-20-2012, 12:42 AM
Teching In

Im stationed in Vegas, and i can't wait to get back to my roots. No offense guys. The only reason i moved here was so my wife could be close to her family in Hermosa. I love the beach and all, but your beaches don't have anything on Florida. Which are Beautiful! Destin is my favorite, and panama is great for spring break. Actually if you ever have time to cruise the southern beaches you will not be disappointed. I love the south. northern east coast might have some harsher weather, but my part of the south is beautiful without all the billions of cali people and traffic.
Old 02-20-2012, 12:50 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by b4dd4y
Im stationed in Vegas, and i can't wait to get back to my roots. No offense guys. The only reason i moved here was so my wife could be close to her family in Hermosa. I love the beach and all, but your beaches don't have anything on Florida. Which are Beautiful! Destin is my favorite, and panama is great for spring break. Actually if you ever have time to cruise the southern beaches you will not be disappointed. I love the south. northern east coast might have some harsher weather, but my part of the south is beautiful without all the billions of cali people and traffic.
Tampa also has some amazing beaches, and just S of it.

I will be there in 2 weeks!!
Old 02-20-2012, 01:15 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Yeah I love the beaches in Florida, but the gnats and mosquitos just get to me, hell last time I was there with my fiancee and she couldn't sleep one night because she got 12 bites on her foot alone, we got bug spray too and she got attacked hard core. I just dealt with the itching but man it was annoying.
Old 02-22-2012, 04:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

Insects, Jersey guidos, dead Cubans washing ashore, humidity, and it takes a hurricane to have waves, are reasons not to like Florida beaches. Girls are beautiful though, so that makes up for it some.

Originally Posted by mannyman84
Wouldn't offend me at all.. I would actually find humor in it somehow. I never insulted anyone by cusing or anything
Originally Posted by mannyman84
I would of never thought that anyone would reply with some crap like that either.
You're right, you didn't insult anyone by cursing and the reaction was hypersensitive by some of them, reading too much into what you wrote.

YET
True!

Last edited by BigDaddyBry; 02-22-2012 at 04:31 PM.
Old 02-22-2012, 04:46 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Guess some people are used to fighting on YouTube so they bring that crap here. I used to do that when I was younger and ignorant.
Old 02-23-2012, 12:45 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Azrael
I saw you were looking to come back to the NA side... Welcome back brother!
Sup homie!! yeah, it's a possibility, gotta take care of some other stuff first

Quick Reply: Eastcoast guys don't like us. :/