Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Should start the People-of-Craigslist

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2012, 08:36 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Should start the People-of-Craigslist

Some one should start the People-of-Craigslist as an off shoot of People of Wal-Mart.

My wife and I have been looking to move out of Ca for awhile now and a potential job opportunity has opened up in my company in Co
So I have been checking out rooms for rent in the Denver/Littleon area on Craigslist, because we wont be able to sell our house until December at which point my wife will come out there. I have been looking at rooms on the cheap and have come across all manor of stuff like women that would reduce rent for "special Favors" one person was renting out their furnished basement for a 100 a month if you would work on their **** site sending out emails for 10 hours a week . and this morning I came across this one and just thought I would share.

http://cosprings.craigslist.org/roo/3006419154.html

Any way fingers crossed I get the new job and can find a room where no "special Favors" are required, I have no problem helping out but come on!

Speaking of Co is it possible that LT's are in my future or have the smog commies made their way out there too?

Quick Reply: Should start the People-of-Craigslist