Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

New (to me) 96' Z

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2012, 07:34 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default New (to me) 96' Z

Hey guys, new member here from Northern Utah. I am still getting used to this forum stuff. Just thought I'd show you all my purchase. I recently picked up a 1996 Z28 M6 with 160k on the clock. shorty hooker headers, dynomax exhaust, CAI, underdrive pulley system and 4:10's in the rear. still the stock 10 bolt. so also has a hurst short throw shifter. she is currently riding on 18" y2k's. Color is medium quasar blue. I am the 3rd owner of the car. This car has been very well taken care of. She drives like she is still brand new. Here is the only picture I have so far but I will get more when the whether permits. Believe me when I say pictures do NOT do this car justice. Enjoy and thanks for looking!
Old 11-09-2012, 11:55 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by STR8EVL-LSX
Hey guys, new member here from Northern Utah. I am still getting used to this forum stuff. Just thought I'd show you all my purchase. I recently picked up a 1996 Z28 M6 with 160k on the clock. shorty hooker headers, dynomax exhaust, CAI, underdrive pulley system and 4:10's in the rear. still the stock 10 bolt. so also has a hurst short throw shifter. she is currently riding on 18" y2k's. Color is medium quasar blue. I am the 3rd owner of the car. This car has been very well taken care of. She drives like she is still brand new. Here is the only picture I have so far but I will get more when the whether permits. Believe me when I say pictures do NOT do this car justice. Enjoy and thanks for looking! ]
Congrats beautiful car enjoy it don't rip it to hard until you fully understand the car.

Quick Reply: New (to me) 96' Z