Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Need a legit window tint (denver area)

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2012, 03:08 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need a legit window tint (denver area)

Hey guys im looking for a good place to get my windows tinted on my stock 99 trans am. I have 15% on my truck and love it. Thinking i will do 15% or darker...i HATE how ppl can just look at me haha..

I live in lakewood, which is in the denver suburbs, but willing to drive whereever to get a good tint.

ON A SIDE NOTE. What do people do about the dot matrix on the back hatch?? put a vinyl over it or just tint over it?

any other info would be cool like what % you did, any pics would be cool, and what it cost to do would be awesome
Old 12-06-2012, 11:05 PM
Staging Lane

Tom Farmer in South Denver His number is 720 364 2411. He has tinted all my vehicles over the last 10 years and always does a great job and will do any tint you want (Take cash). All cuts are tight and rounded (wont peel), and he uses good quality tint. I have followed him to from shop to shop and even his garage. I wont take my cars anywhere else. Tell him you got his number from Levi Wait.
Old 12-07-2012, 07:01 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jeepster666
Tom Farmer in South Denver His number is 720 364 2411. He has tinted all my vehicles over the last 10 years and always does a great job and will do any tint you want (Take cash). All cuts are tight and rounded (wont peel), and he uses good quality tint. I have followed him to from shop to shop and even his garage. I wont take my cars anywhere else. Tell him you got his number from Levi Wait.
Thanks man i will hit him up! Hs he tinted an fbody for you? Whats he charge?
Old 12-07-2012, 03:03 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Any other recommendations in the Denver area?
Old 12-07-2012, 11:14 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by My2kz28
Thanks man i will hit him up! Hs he tinted an fbody for you? Whats he charge?
He has tinted my s-10, three dodge neons, two silverados, tahoe, c-10, mini cooper, CTS-V, expedition, M3. Wow, Ive tinted a lot of windows!!! He charges between $160 and $300 depending on what all needs done and how many windows. I trust his work and his film so I just take it there and tell him to do it! I had the film on my s-10 for almost 15 years before I sold the truck. Film was still excellent and the truck never saw a garage.

Did you hear from him? (he admittedly is not good with the phone)
Old 12-09-2012, 09:05 PM
Launching!

There is a chick in the Westminster area and she will tint your car for 1 loaf of gluten free bread. let me know if you want the number.

Quick Reply: Need a legit window tint (denver area)