Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Caravan to irvine meet at Krispy cream off the 91west on artesia

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2013, 09:07 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Caravan to irvine meet at Krispy cream off the 91west on artesia

Club members and some other guys will be meeting next to the Krispy cream on artesia off the 91west where the 91 ends at 1030 and leaving at 11-1115. Anyone welcome to cruise with us to irvine.
Old 01-19-2013, 01:21 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey everyone,

I'm sorry this is really short notice towards things, but I just got transferred from K1 Speed in LA back to K1 Speed here in Irvine, which is only 1.0 miles from the meeting spot in the District that's being held tomorrow (01/20/13). So I was able to cut a deal with the marketing department to anyone who comes into K1 Speed in Irvine tomorrow (01/20/13) from the hours of 10am-8pm and presents A Set of GM car keys will get hooked up with big discounts on any 1 of 3 race packages we offer.

These our are standard prices that we offer (Pulled from the website) www.k1speed.com

But what I am able to offer for This Sunday between 10am-8pm is:

-1 Race for $14.99 (If you do not posses an active K1 Speed membership you must buy one for $6.00)
-2 Races for $30.00 (Will include a free 1 year membership to any K1 Speed in the Nation)
-3 Races for $40.00 (Will include a free 1 year membership to any K1 Speed in the Nation)

***The more races you buy the better the discount gets. Any Races not used on Sunday (01/20/13) will be kept on your account and can be used at a Later Date/Time. I cannot promise group exclusivity in any races, but the maximum persons aloud on the track per race is 8, so if you can get 8 people together for 1 race then it will be just that chosen group of 8 racing in that heat***

What I would really like to do is actually hold the car meet here!!! We have enough parking spaces for 100+ cars of any form, and instead of baking in the sun people can go inside and grab a snack or a drink and enjoy spectating racing on the track or just kick back and watch the game on TV!

Last edited by FearTheDeer; 01-19-2013 at 01:34 PM.

Quick Reply: Caravan to irvine meet at Krispy cream off the 91west on artesia