Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Meet/Race at K1 Speed Irvine before/after the Cruz

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2013, 01:22 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Meet/Race at K1 Speed Irvine before/after the Cruz

Hey everyone,

I'm sorry this is really short notice towards things, but I just got transferred from K1 Speed in LA back to K1 Speed here in Irvine, which is only 1.0 miles from the meeting spot in the District that's being held tomorrow (01/20/13). So I was able to cut a deal with the marketing department to anyone who comes into K1 Speed in Irvine tomorrow (01/20/13) from the hours of 10am-8pm and presents A Set of GM car keys will get hooked up with big discounts on any 1 of 3 race packages we offer.

These our are standard prices that we offer (Pulled from the website) www.k1speed.com

But what I am able to offer for This Sunday between 10am-8pm is:

-1 Race for $14.99 (If you do not posses an active K1 Speed membership you must buy one for $6.00)
-2 Races for $30.00 (Will include a free 1 year membership to any K1 Speed in the Nation)
-3 Races for $40.00 (Will include a free 1 year membership to any K1 Speed in the Nation)

***The more races you buy the better the discount gets. Any Races not used on Sunday (01/20/13) will be kept on your account and can be used at a Later Date/Time. I cannot promise group exclusivity in any races, but the maximum persons aloud on the track per race is 8, so if you can get 8 people together for 1 race then it will be just that chosen group of 8 racing in that heat***

What I would really like to do is actually hold the car meet here!!! We have enough parking spaces for 100+ cars of any form, and instead of baking in the sun people can go inside and grab a snack or a drink and enjoy spectating racing on the track or just kick back and watch the game on TV!

But if The District is still the main Meeting Point, I have included a google map to get you from there to K1 Speed Irvine 1.0 Miles away:

Last edited by FearTheDeer; 01-19-2013 at 02:01 PM.
Old 01-20-2013, 03:16 AM
TECH Apprentice

Damn! I'm down to move the meet there if we all want to chime in and move it! Those are some badass discounts although idk if it should be just GM keys since we have a bunch of SVTPerformance guys coming too.
Old 01-20-2013, 11:31 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 1Psycho
Damn! I'm down to move the meet there if we all want to chime in and move it! Those are some badass discounts although idk if it should be just GM keys since we have a bunch of SVTPerformance guys coming too.
I took that into accountability and wrote "A Set" not "Your Set", so as long as someone passes them a set of GM Keys they will still get a discount.

Quick Reply: Meet/Race at K1 Speed Irvine before/after the Cruz