Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Anyone on a Verizon wireless unlimited plan looking for a Galaxy SIII?

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2013 | 05:08 PM
TECH Junkie

Default Anyone on a Verizon wireless unlimited plan looking for a Galaxy SIII?

Anyone on a Verizon wireless unlimited plan looking for a Galaxy SIII?

One is white, the other is Pebble Blue.

I've activated the blue one on my account and put a 64GB SD card in it.
Both have 16GB internal SD memory.

The blue one currently has the 4300 mAh battery in it and back cover for it. I do have the original battery and blue cover, I'm just not using it at the moment.

You'll need to get a 4G LTE sim card from Verizon if you are upgrading from a 3G phone. That's what I did, and it was free. Both have screen protectors, power supply / USB cable and box.

The white one has a few dings/scratches on silver bezel going around the phone. The phone has been factory reset. The Blue one is flawless.
Both screens are perfect. The white one in the pic looks scratched, but it is only the screen protector. I think I have an extra new one that I can give you.

I'll take $350 for the white, or $400 for the Blue. If you want the big battery cover, add $20. If you want the 64GB SD card, add $30.

Paypal, cash or B of A transfer.
Attached Thumbnails Anyone on a Verizon wireless unlimited plan looking for a Galaxy SIII?-blufrntoff.jpg   Anyone on a Verizon wireless unlimited plan looking for a Galaxy SIII?-blufrnton.jpg   Anyone on a Verizon wireless unlimited plan looking for a Galaxy SIII?-bluback.jpg   Anyone on a Verizon wireless unlimited plan looking for a Galaxy SIII?-blubatt.jpg   Anyone on a Verizon wireless unlimited plan looking for a Galaxy SIII?-whtfrntoff.jpg  

Anyone on a Verizon wireless unlimited plan looking for a Galaxy SIII?-whtfrnton.jpg   Anyone on a Verizon wireless unlimited plan looking for a Galaxy SIII?-whtback.jpg  
Old 04-26-2013 | 04:37 PM
TECH Junkie

I ended up throwing it on eBay (including the 64GB SD Card), starting at 99 cents:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300896618058
Have at it, good luck and no shill bidding, please.

Quick Reply: Anyone on a Verizon wireless unlimited plan looking for a Galaxy SIII?