Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Good places to shop in SW riverside cty

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2013 | 03:37 PM
Teching In

Default Good places to shop in SW riverside cty

Hi all. i live in menifee and am looking for some intro level stuff for my wifes 2000 Z28 and was wondering if anybody around here knows of any good shops to go to. I have never done anything beyond normal maintenance to my vehicles and dont want to get screwed into buying crap or anything like that, viceversa anybody who know of a place to stay away from that would be great as well. thanks to all for any and all advice!
Old 05-13-2013 | 04:37 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Riverside City, or county?

If you live in menifee, Cunninghma Motosports is a great place to go, the shop is pretty busy a lot of times so you would need to schedule with them, but they do great work and do not screw you over.

Just curious what you mean by entry level? What are the overall goals? Do you want to keep it smog legal?
Old 05-13-2013 | 05:39 PM
Teching In

as my wife drives it once a wk, i like to work on mostly appearance and some small mods; i.e: CAI, exhuast, some stuff like that. I'm not into racing and keeping it smogable is better for the time being. the performance stuff is going to depend on how she feels about me messing with her baby and she will want to still drive it every friday.
Old 05-22-2013 | 02:20 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Nothing out there.... stick to online shopping
Old 05-22-2013 | 06:38 PM
TECH Apprentice

I wouldn't show up to CMS for bolt ons they are a pretty hardcore shop. I'm even reserved about taking my car to them haha

Quick Reply: Good places to shop in SW riverside cty