Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Exhaust Shop in Phoenix

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2013, 05:50 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Exhaust Shop in Phoenix

So I have called around some exhaust shops to get quote's on how much a custom fabricated exhaust would cost from them and it turns out most of these guys suggest I just get a magnaflow muffler on stock piping. They claim that since the pipes on my stock system are pretty big that unless I am running other stuff on my car there wouldn't be much difference in power from adding new piping from the cat back. Any thoughts on this? I have the weekend to decide and pick a shop. I trust professionals opinions over an ad for X company exhausts.

Also, any suggestions for a place around the valley?
Old 09-13-2013, 08:52 PM
Staging Lane

If you're on a budget, a good option would be the tsp rumbler catback and their ypipe (if you have LT headers). Its a 3 inch mandrel bent system that you can bolt on. If your looking for someone to fabricate something similar to that it will cost much more and will most likely have crush bends unless they use a machine that can bend pipe without crushing it. Adding better piping in this case would be beneficial if your looking to add other boltons and mods down the road.
Old 09-13-2013, 10:38 PM
Teching In

If your looking for a shop i would say go to blue pitt kustoms. they did an awesome job on my camaro. The owners names are Mike and Dan. great guys to do any custom work. Say Joseph sent you and they will hook you up. http://bpkustoms.com/ heres there website they just started.
Old 09-13-2013, 11:12 PM
Teching In

Alright thanks for the responses and info on BPK I will for sure look into it. Have a good night in the valley all.

Quick Reply: Exhaust Shop in Phoenix