Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

looking for pictures of Cutter Pontiac GMC in Honolulu, Hi from 1994/1995

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2014, 02:33 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default looking for pictures of Cutter Pontiac GMC in Honolulu, Hi from 1994/1995

I know it's a needle in a haystack but did anyone here go to that dealership in the mid 90s? I'd love to see pics. The reason i ask, is I have reason to believe my car may have been a showroom display car there in the late fall/early winter of 1994. My car was sold new with 9 miles on it at that dealership in december of 94. I have done a little research and trans ams of that vintage were pretty rare in hawaii. Mine is one of only 24 T/A coupes sold new in hawaii for MY 1995 and one of only 76 firebirds. Since my car was a pretty early 95 build (late september '94) and is fully optioned, it was very likely a showroom display. I met someone a couple years ago at a car show here in florida who said he lived in hawaii in 94 and 95 and used to go to that dealer and look at the trans ams in the showroom back then because he loved the new body style and after looking at my car he did say he believed he saw a black one just like it on the floor in the fall of 94. I thought it'd be cool if someone had some old pics of the dealer, whether from that exact time frame or just a similar time in the mid 90s so i could get a picture of what the dealer would have looked like. Just today i found a transfer of ownership to the original owner hidden in a pocket of the owners manual packet that i didn't know was there. I'm the second owner and bought it almost 10 years ago in may of 04.

Last edited by 1995blacktattop; 03-23-2014 at 02:41 PM.

Quick Reply: looking for pictures of Cutter Pontiac GMC in Honolulu, Hi from 1994/1995