Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Arizona people (tucson)

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2014, 11:53 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Default Arizona people (tucson)

I'm curious if anybody is from the tucson area
That can give me some info on the area, do you like it, pros and come of living there, etc, work might have an opportunity In the area for me and I've only been to phoenix to visit.
Thanks for any input you night have.
Old 09-07-2014, 03:56 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm in Tucson. I've been here about 2 years. I was from southern IL so its quite different for me. but from October through April its nice. Get a sun visor and tint your windows though, the sun destroys **** out here really quick. U of A is here so there is a pretty good party/bar scene. I don't know your stance on gun laws and such but if your into them you will like it here. Especially compared to IL. There is a lot of outdoor stuff to do camping, hiking ect. Back to the car, it is really dusty out here and monsoon season makes washing your car a bitch. Car parts generally ship quicker though. All in all though Tucson is not a bad place.
Old 09-07-2014, 04:07 PM
Teching In

I'm in Tucson. I've been here about 2 years. I was from southern IL so its quite different for me. but from October through April its nice. Get a sun visor and tint your windows though, the sun destroys **** out here really quick. U of A is here so there is a pretty good party/bar scene. I don't know your stance on gun laws and such but if your into them you will like it here. Especially compared to IL. There is a lot of outdoor stuff to do camping, hiking ect. Back to the car, it is really dusty out here and monsoon season makes washing your car a bitch. Car parts generally ship quicker though. All in all though Tucson is not a bad place.
Old 02-07-2015, 08:33 PM
Teching In

Hello from Tucson! I just saw your post wanting info on Tucson, which you posted in 2014. Did you ever get the info you needed? I've lived in Tucson since 1961. If I can help, I'll sure try. joel

Quick Reply: Arizona people (tucson)