Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

I need a mechanic on the west coast+

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2015, 11:14 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I need a mechanic on the west coast+

I need a mechanic to put a LQ4/4l80 in my 94 z28 Camaro+
I have the K member updated- I have everything except the wiring to install just need an honest mechanic- My beautiful car is now in pieces, scratched up my new paint, engine and trans out all due to a mechanic that evidently does not know how to work on swapping motors in cars in Gold Beach Oregon. He had it for 10 months, tore it part then tanked!!! Charged me $1600 on top of that to tear my car up-

Let me know if you need the name to avoid them+

Please let me know if you are in driving distance as I will bring the car to you+
Old 01-15-2015, 12:27 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dconnor18
I need a mechanic to put a LQ4/4l80 in my 94 z28 Camaro+
I have the K member updated- I have everything except the wiring to install just need an honest mechanic- My beautiful car is now in pieces, scratched up my new paint, engine and trans out all due to a mechanic that evidently does not know how to work on swapping motors in cars in Gold Beach Oregon. He had it for 10 months, tore it part then tanked!!! Charged me $1600 on top of that to tear my car up-

Let me know if you need the name to avoid them+

Please let me know if you are in driving distance as I will bring the car to you+

My buddy Sam does these swaps often (626) 235-1224 text or call him. Tell him rixsgto sent you.

Quick Reply: I need a mechanic on the west coast+