Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Tucson mod'd F Body

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2017, 10:00 AM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Tucson mod'd F Body

Hello Forum members!

I'm heavily debating upgrading my current Firebird Formula with Koni's/Stanos/T56 stage 2/9"/Vette brakes & wheels. For the amount of time and money to do this I've also been eyeing up Corvettes.

My question to you, is there anyone in or near Tucson that has these mods on their F-Body that is willing to take me for a spin? I want to feel difference to help me decide which route is more enticing. if so please hit me up

Cheers,
Max
Old 11-22-2017, 08:23 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

are you drag racing or cruising? 2 completely different roads to go down . night and day difference
Old 11-24-2017, 08:13 AM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I like to cruise, spirited drives on mountain roads, the occasional autocross, and the seldom pass at the strip

Old 12-23-2017, 10:20 PM
On The Tree

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

My 01 Firehawk has the mods in my signature. Even with my small engine mods, still breaks them loose in 1st and second. I can't really keep it floored in 1st gear, because the rear end starts to get a bit squirrely. Not as much with the Watts link, but still, I'm at the edge with this setup and stock rear. The rest of the suspension/brakes is stock Firehawk, all replaced within the past year with new bilstein, hawk pads and Centric premium rotors.

Quick Reply: Tucson mod'd F Body