Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

How many people from Fresno area?

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2008, 01:40 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

/\no far from it...I personally have other things going on that limit me to fridays. That and I really dont want to be out and about in my car on the weekends
Old 09-28-2008, 09:06 AM

Originally Posted by ZMONSTER!
/\no far from it...I personally have other things going on that limit me to fridays. That and I really dont want to be out and about in my car on the weekends

Yeah man, same here. I have Fridays, but I don't see the old lady letting me make it an all weekend type of thing.

Mike
Old 09-28-2008, 12:13 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by thebulgd
hey, where the **** is yur car? Ready to run tomorrow maybe?
Ive already proven that i caN beat you doing 100 plus mph burn outs lol.No need to beat my car to show it again.
Old 09-28-2008, 12:47 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by crazy camaro
rob always down to run lol...even the 600hp crowd

^^^^ that was directed at crazycamaro

Originally Posted by elky489
Ive already proven that i caN beat you doing 100 plus mph burn outs lol.No need to beat my car to show it again.
yeah, and you wouldnt even give me a car. Your car was running low 11s high tens at that time? I figure now that you're in the high 9s maybe I can get you to give me the move
Old 09-28-2008, 02:08 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Blk98ls1
Wow that's a lot more than just two that went last week. Thanks for waiting until sat. or sun. night, so I could come...... You're all just scared you might **** your pants when I drive up....... How loud is my car you ask? Let me just say that I built my car after a famous quote by a very great man, "When I gun the motor I want the world to think its coming to an end!"-Homer J. Simpson
Clear out a friday cuz it dont seem the two up there are ever going to be free on a saturday.
Got it, your car is loud. Neat-o, I am in awe. Never have I heard a loud car before. Can't wait to hear the pants shitting, world ending sound emitting for your car that would make homer simpson proud. I'll be sure to bring some depends for the rest of us.
Old 09-28-2008, 03:50 PM

Clear out a friday cuz it dont seem the two up there are ever going to be free on a saturday.
Got it, your car is loud. Neat-o, I am in awe. Never have I heard a loud car before. Can't wait to hear the pants shitting, world ending sound emitting for your car that would make homer simpson proud. I'll be sure to bring some depends for the rest of us.
I'm shitting right now in anticipation...
but honestly, once you hear your vehicle running straight-pipe, how much louder can it get???
I guess the world may never know.....
Old 09-28-2008, 04:10 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Haha I love this thread. My car isn't that loud I was just being stupid. Bulgd, At your age I'm sure you would be able to supply everyone w/ some depends, seeing as how you wear them all the time........
Old 09-28-2008, 04:32 PM
Launching!

^^^^ that was directed at crazycamaro

yeah, and you wouldnt even give me a car. Your car was running low 11s high tens at that time? I figure now that you're in the high 9s maybe I can get you to give me the move
If its a fun run why do i have to give anything?I mean really whats the point.If its a money run i will make you a fair run.But really there is no point to give you the move or a car or 5 cars for fun,i will still blow by you like your bolted to the ground,and for what?Chance of me hitting you with 30 plus mph trap speed more then you?iM not meaning to come off like a dick but if its for fun just line up and run.
Old 09-28-2008, 04:41 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Uh, oh.... I'm sensing a little tension. How about less and more Haha this thread is awesome!
Old 09-28-2008, 07:41 PM
Launching!

No tension,i ran him twice giving him the move on the first run and about ripping his doors off as i went by,all the while doing 80plus mph burn outs.So againno tension,just dont see the point unless we run for money.But i dont want to run him for money.
Old 09-28-2008, 08:13 PM
Launching!

If its a fun run why do i have to give anything?I mean really whats the point.If its a money run i will make you a fair run.But really there is no point to give you the move or a car or 5 cars for fun,i will still blow by you like your bolted to the ground,and for what?Chance of me hitting you with 30 plus mph trap speed more then you?iM not meaning to come off like a dick but if its for fun just line up and run.
I was told theres never any harm in asking, so I asked for the move. Seeing as its a fun run I was thinking you'd be more inclined to give a car or the move and less likely if money is on the line. You've got a point on the wrecking part, that road is kinda narrow and I've seen cars break loose down the track and get very sideways. Maybe to some reading this you sound like a dick, but not to me. I'm sure we'l line em up again at some point and you'll "blow by you like your bolted to the ground" but see it's one thing to watch a car go down the track like that and entirely another to have is actaully pass you that way.
Old 09-28-2008, 08:57 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Blk98ls1
Haha I love this thread. My car isn't that loud I was just being stupid. Bulgd, At your age I'm sure you would be able to supply everyone w/ some depends, seeing as how you wear them all the time........
I do. Yes, I do. Sick have I become, old and weak... When nine hundred years old *you* reach, look as good *you* will not, hmm?
Old 09-28-2008, 09:02 PM
Launching!

No tension,i ran him twice giving him the move on the first run and about ripping his doors off as i went by,all the while doing 80plus mph burn outs.So againno tension,just dont see the point unless we run for money.But i dont want to run him for money.

Hey my doors are still on my car, I nailed them ******* on before we ran, probly the only reason they're still on the car. How does one race for $$$ and have to ask for, **** I dont even know how many cars for ~3 second difference, pointless is all I can say.
Old 09-28-2008, 09:55 PM
Launching!

well my car has different levels of speed.

pump gas and low boost,race gas and high bost,and then there is the death tune.

I say me on a radial on pump gas tune and 5 cars would be a fair run.
Old 09-28-2008, 11:02 PM
TECH Fanatic

/\ hey nate I saw your running nitto 555r's on your cobra when I was in there saturday. How do they hold up or are those just your street tires?
Old 09-28-2008, 11:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

I do. Yes, I do. Sick have I become, old and weak... When nine hundred years old *you* reach, look as good *you* will not, hmm?

Return of the jedi right?
My favorite is when someone tells you they will try, just shoot back with "No. Do, or do not. There is no 'try'."
We need a smiley with a lightsaber.
Old 09-29-2008, 12:44 AM
Launching!

I hate them,they were given to me and yes i use them to daily drive the car.Worst ******* drag radial on the planet.
Old 09-29-2008, 12:30 PM

Default LS1 Tunes

Hey Nate,
Do you lock PCMs after you tune and also do you share your tunes if let's say I had an EFILive system and you had a tune that was really close to what I needed?
Let me know...thanks man.

Mike
Old 09-30-2008, 12:48 AM
Launching!

I do not lock my tunes,i feel the customer paid for it he should get it.Um i wont per say give a tune away,unless its for a car that is going to come to me for a tune.ANd they need something to get it running.
Old 09-30-2008, 08:58 PM

Default Wanna run'em Rob?

Hey I want to run you Rob, but the slicks come off.
You up for it?
It will have to happen this weekend though...as next weekend won't be fair for you.

Let me know

Mike

Quick Reply: How many people from Fresno area?