Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Got rolled by Force Fed Performance

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2005, 11:06 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Keith May Be A Good Tuner But His Customer Service Sucks. He Takes On Too Much Work At One Time. I Think He Should Just Say No To Some People, And Tell Them He Can't Fit Them In Right Now. Instead Of Taking Your Deposit And Saying Yeah I'll Have Your Car Done In A Week Or So.
Old 01-16-2005, 02:55 PM
Teching In

Please note: I don't know soslo or his car.

Don't know of the resolve but we had a complaint on this company up here in Reno (not soslo). We couldn't help the person as it was out of state and the amount was less than a $1000. We referred him to California's BAR. This was late spring or early summer 2004.

I agree that everybody does make mistakes - it is how you handle them is the key. As an outsider: Looks as if some of the posts are friends/employees of the company in the belittling of soslo. Seems as if Force Fed is trying to justify its shoddy work and put the blame on the consumer (which as I know first hand can certainly be the case at times). In the case of this business...where there is smoke; there is fire. I think I would not have them work on any of my vehicles. I have spent too much hard earned money on my cars to have somebody not watch over my car when it is in their care for mods, repairs or improves.

Scratches, dings, poor workmanship and/or shoddy customer service - don’t you guys in California have another company who can handle this type of work properly?
Old 01-16-2005, 04:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by GoodTimes
Please note: I don't know soslo or his car.

Don't know of the resolve but we had a complaint on this company up here in Reno (not soslo). We couldn't help the person as it was out of state and the amount was less than a $1000. We referred him to California's BAR. This was late spring or early summer 2004.

I agree that everybody does make mistakes - it is how you handle them is the key. As an outsider: Looks as if some of the posts are friends/employees of the company in the belittling of soslo. Seems as if Force Fed is trying to justify its shoddy work and put the blame on the consumer (which as I know first hand can certainly be the case at times). In the case of this business...where there is smoke; there is fire. I think I would not have them work on any of my vehicles. I have spent too much hard earned money on my cars to have somebody not watch over my car when it is in their care for mods, repairs or improves.

Scratches, dings, poor workmanship and/or shoddy customer service - don’t you guys in California have another company who can handle this type of work properly?

there aint **** in norcal
Old 01-17-2005, 03:28 PM
On The Tree

My opinion: I have had keith partially tune my car, not fully yet because my opti took a dump on the dyno, and had a few exhaust leaks=MY FAULT.

Keith was a really nice, down to earth guy. Made me feel completely comfortable, and was/is extremely knowledgeable. I have zero complaints, as many many of us dont.

BUY AMERICAN...you state all these wonderful facts, and at the end lowball him calling him a runt or should I say Chihuahua? Then you wonder why he has "assualted people" or "been in jail" like you say. Maybe(if the statements made by BUY AMERICAN are true) he has "been to jail" and "Assaulted" people because of jerks and immature people like yourself and their comments. If you and who ever decides to never do business with keith or FFP every again, thats your decision, that sure wont be mine or many other peoples.

And as for the "jail" thing or "Assault" thing, if that were true and you didnt feel comfortable around people like that, you better move to the moon, cause their everywhere. Its how you deal and act now that matters. This is my opinion....
Old 01-17-2005, 04:55 PM
Teching In

I was just at FFP and Keith didnt seem like a nice,down to earth guy like you say Wicked, just my opinion though
Old 01-17-2005, 05:09 PM
On The Tree

"Nice" to me may be different to you. What I may find offensive or disrespectful, may not be to you, and vice versa. By no way, do I find Keith disrespectful, or rude. Now that I think about it, there are wayyy to many variables :mood that day, your opinion and my opinion. What I am simply stating is that my experience with FFP was excellent, and I dont plan on taking my car elsewhere.
Old 01-18-2005, 02:25 AM
13 Second Truck Club

Location: Pueblo de Nuestra Señora la Reina de los Ángeles de la Porciúncula

Originally Posted by wicked383bird
My opinion: I have had keith partially tune my car, not fully yet because my opti took a dump on the dyno, and had a few exhaust leaks=MY FAULT.

Keith was a really nice, down to earth guy. Made me feel completely comfortable, and was/is extremely knowledgeable. I have zero complaints, as many many of us dont.

BUY AMERICAN...you state all these wonderful facts, and at the end lowball him calling him a runt or should I say Chihuahua? Then you wonder why he has "assualted people" or "been in jail" like you say. Maybe(if the statements made by BUY AMERICAN are true) he has "been to jail" and "Assaulted" people because of jerks and immature people like yourself and their comments. If you and who ever decides to never do business with keith or FFP every again, thats your decision, that sure wont be mine or many other peoples.

And as for the "jail" thing or "Assault" thing, if that were true and you didnt feel comfortable around people like that, you better move to the moon, cause their everywhere. Its how you deal and act now that matters. This is my opinion....
Old 01-18-2005, 12:46 PM
Staging Lane

I'm not friends with Keith or Billy, nor do I work at FFP. And I'm here to say that FFP has done all the work on my car, and I had no complaints. They worked through some tuning issues that were very frustrating and never said or did anything that would make me question their work. I have paid enough money to FFP for services and parts that I could buy another 4th gen F-body easy. And have never had any reservations about doing it again. All these people bitchin' about ****. If you don't wanna go to FFP don't. Otherwise whats the point of all the BS. Damn paper champions, and Internet warriors all they do is talk talk talk.
Old 01-18-2005, 04:29 PM
On The Tree

If a shop owner has a problem with all his customers then I fault the shop owner.

If a shop owner has plenty of happy customers and a couple of unhappy ones then it's the customer being unreasonable. A shop owner can't please everyone.

Keith has been more than fair and went way beyond the call of duty, bending over backwards to please, and only a few (very small percentage) are still unhappy. That's the facts from several reliable sources and it's not his fault. Keith is very skilled, has plenty of happy customers, and I would not hesitate to take my car to him. As a matter of fact, he is the only one in within a hundred miles that I would trust to properly tune my car.
Old 01-18-2005, 06:59 PM
Staging Lane

Brent???

So, do you PERSONALLY know anyone in a current lawsuit with FFP???

Originally Posted by BUYAMERICAN
Disclosure: I do not know the person that started this thread and had not seen his call sign before seeing this thread. I can in no way speak of his current situation. However, that being said, "IT, IN NO WAY SURPRISES ME AT ALL."

Facts:

1) FORCE FED PERFORMANCE IS IN MULTIPLE LAWSUITS AT THIS TIME UNLESS THEY HAVE RECENTLY SETTLED A FEW OF THEM. Check Lexus.

2) Bone Process Service. The only process server, in Yuba City, stopped by that location at least five times in the last year for at least four clients, to their recollection. This was according to Bone Process Service, which is run and owned by a very nice older lady. Feel free to call them.

3) FFP has had multiple customer complaints due to their negligence and lack of experience. Verified by both actual, written and verbal corespondence that I have in my possession from multiple owners.

4) They have damaged the exterior of at least six cars in the last year alone. Verified by both written and verbal corespondence.

5) During the time I have known, Mr. Fetcher has, "bad mouthed," at least three other tuner's in the presence of myself and a witness. Some of these tuner's were professionals when he was wearing diapers.

6) According to him, in presence of myself and a witness, he has served jail time for, "assualt."

My Personal Opinion

1) He is absulotely a liar.
2) He is no more than a , "Thief."
3) Character, from scale of 0-10. He is big zero in my opinion.
4) Opinion regarding his so called overhyped experience on scale of 0-10. I give him a, Two. This guy is full of crp..
5) If received $50,000 in free modification money to use on another car and had to use the services of, "Force Fed Performance," to obtain the funds, I would not do it. The liability in time, frustration and various others matters dealing with them would easily outweigh any economic/enjoyment advantage. I would rate my experience with them as a -10.
6) I have found Mr. Fetcher to be particularly aggressive and combative in some of my past conversations with him. In fact, according to him, again, in front a witness, this has gotten him in trouble of at least two occasions.

Further, I think that his combative and vocally abraisive nature stems from the fact, that he is the size of a runt, "Chihuahua."

THIS MY FIRST AND LAST POST ON THIS THREAD. 1) I AM NOT OPENING THIS UP FOR DISCUSSION ON THIS PARTICULAR POST and 2) I WILL BE RESPONDING TO ANY COMMENTS. It will be interesting to see if any more information comes forth regarding ones actual experiences with FFP.
Old 01-19-2005, 05:40 PM
Launching!

I have been using FFP for 3 years. I have taken my 02 z28, 03 Cobra, and now my Z06. I have never had any problems and I have been very happy with there work. It sucks to hear what happened to you. But from my personal expiereince this is by no means the norm.
Old 01-20-2005, 05:10 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by BUYAMERICAN
Disclosure: I do not know the person that started this thread and had not seen his call sign before seeing this thread. I can in no way speak of his current situation. However, that being said, "IT, IN NO WAY SURPRISES ME AT ALL."

Facts:

1) FORCE FED PERFORMANCE IS IN MULTIPLE LAWSUITS AT THIS TIME UNLESS THEY HAVE RECENTLY SETTLED A FEW OF THEM. Check Lexus.

2) Bone Process Service. The only process server, in Yuba City, stopped by that location at least five times in the last year for at least four clients, to their recollection. This was according to Bone Process Service, which is run and owned by a very nice older lady. Feel free to call them.

3) FFP has had multiple customer complaints due to their negligence and lack of experience. Verified by both actual, written and verbal corespondence that I have in my possession from multiple owners.

4) They have damaged the exterior of at least six cars in the last year alone. Verified by both written and verbal corespondence.

5) During the time I have known, Mr. Fetcher has, "bad mouthed," at least three other tuner's in the presence of myself and a witness. Some of these tuner's were professionals when he was wearing diapers.

6) According to him, in presence of myself and a witness, he has served jail time for, "assualt."

My Personal Opinion

1) He is absulotely a liar.
2) He is no more than a , "Thief."
3) Character, from scale of 0-10. He is big zero in my opinion.
4) Opinion regarding his so called overhyped experience on scale of 0-10. I give him a, Two. This guy is full of crp..
5) If received $50,000 in free modification money to use on another car and had to use the services of, "Force Fed Performance," to obtain the funds, I would not do it. The liability in time, frustration and various others matters dealing with them would easily outweigh any economic/enjoyment advantage. I would rate my experience with them as a -10.
6) I have found Mr. Fetcher to be particularly aggressive and combative in some of my past conversations with him. In fact, according to him, again, in front a witness, this has gotten him in trouble of at least two occasions.

Further, I think that his combative and vocally abraisive nature stems from the fact, that he is the size of a runt, "Chihuahua."

THIS MY FIRST AND LAST POST ON THIS THREAD. 1) I AM NOT OPENING THIS UP FOR DISCUSSION ON THIS PARTICULAR POST and 2) I WILL BE RESPONDING TO ANY COMMENTS. It will be interesting to see if any more information comes forth regarding ones actual experiences with FFP.
And where the **** did you get these "facts"? Oh wait, this is your "first and last post". Yeah, you're really ******* credible, dipshit. You wont even backup your claims with anything short of your own internet dribble.
Old 01-20-2005, 04:56 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by u8dusst
And where the **** did you get these "facts"? Oh wait, this is your "first and last post". Yeah, you're really ******* credible, dipshit. You wont even backup your claims with anything short of your own internet dribble.

Quick Reply: Got rolled by Force Fed Performance