Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

dyno tuning in SoCal??

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2005, 08:20 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 2000TARiceKilla
Glad that Andy could help you, taking a tour of the shop is worth it in itself. I'm going to be taking my car back there soon, as I got the converter out that wasnt balanced, and after taking out my brand new built tranny, and having it rebuilt again, I'm into this car so deep it hurts. Man the things we do for our cars!!!
Mike and Andy were telling me about what happened to your car. As soon as I mentioned "Mr. Tailshaft", they knew exactly who i was talking about. I saw Andy leave the shop in his 427 C6 and I couldn't believe how that thing moved. It's got wicked acceleration.
Old 04-17-2005, 01:09 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Damn, I just quit my job in Oxnard after 10 years of commuting 81 miles each way I guess I'll have to make one more trip up there

What are tehy using for tuning s/w HP or LS1edit? How long is the $400 deal going on for? I wont be ready until late may or early June.

D
Old 04-17-2005, 07:50 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by ROCNDAV
Damn, I just quit my job in Oxnard after 10 years of commuting 81 miles each way I guess I'll have to make one more trip up there

What are tehy using for tuning s/w HP or LS1edit? How long is the $400 deal going on for? I wont be ready until late may or early June.

D
They use LS1 Edit, but its registered to A&A. So you don't get access!
They will use HP if you purchase the software and bring it in with you.
Old 04-17-2005, 10:03 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by AmMscl
They use LS1 Edit, but its registered to A&A. So you don't get access!
They will use HP if you purchase the software and bring it in with you.
Thats good to know. I was planning on purchasing HP Tuners.

David
Old 04-18-2005, 04:54 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by CSULALS1
Mike and Andy were telling me about what happened to your car. As soon as I mentioned "Mr. Tailshaft", they knew exactly who i was talking about. I saw Andy leave the shop in his 427 C6 and I couldn't believe how that thing moved. It's got wicked acceleration.

Yeah it was an "Experience" anyways almost done with the car should pick it up again tomorrow 3 tranny rebuilds later. Those Supercharged 427's are MEAN. I hope to have the car back down there this week to finish up the dynotune.
Old 04-19-2005, 05:36 PM
TECH Apprentice

Does anybody know if the $400 special is still going on? For you guys that got it, did you have to mention this site or the special, or did they automatically quote you the special price?
Old 04-19-2005, 05:57 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Jeffs99SS
Does anybody know if the $400 special is still going on? For you guys that got it, did you have to mention this site or the special, or did they automatically quote you the special price?
I called Andy before going to his shop and asked if the special was still going. According to Andy, the special was up until the last day in March. Give him a call anyways. It doesn't hurt to ask. He's a helluva cool guy.

Quick Reply: dyno tuning in SoCal??