Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Anyone Live near NAPA Ca? Please help

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2005, 02:13 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone Live near NAPA Ca? Please help

Ok here is the story: I bought some headlights off a person on ebay for $150 she didnt take paypal so I sent her a money order. Well its been about a month and she doesnt even respond to any of my emails and she changed her username, know she has a camaro posted for sale in a different name: broken*dreams . I was wondering if anyone could help me out maybe they know this person since she posed in the pic of her car or maybe someone could act intersested in the car and get me a phone number or better yet a address and a phone number. Ebay wont help me because they suspended her before she got her new name. Here is the address I sent the Money order to:
J Scruggs
po box 174 napa, ca
If anyone has any info please dont hesitate to call me : 202 230 9009
Thanks,
freddie
Old 04-07-2005, 07:33 PM
11 Second Club

Post up on www.norcal-ls1.com
Old 04-08-2005, 10:25 PM
TECH Apprentice

The name broken*dreams comes up invalid when I try to search it.
Old 04-09-2005, 02:10 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by calys968
The name broken*dreams comes up invalid when I try to search it.
Here man here is a link to the car that the sorry bitch is selling:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...RK%3AMEWA%3AIT
IF anyone has a clue of who this bitch is please let me know! She ripped me off and from what I am finding out I am not the first one either. Someone please act like your interested in the car and get this womans name, physical address and phone number. I will take that info and give it to the cops in NAPA. IF you have any question do not hesitate to call me @ 202 230 9009. I am in the military (Andrews AFB, MD) and this bitch has the nerves to rip me off like I can afford to give someone $150. She better be glad I dont live within 5 hrs of napa, because if I did I would physically arrest the bitch myself!!
Old 04-09-2005, 07:09 PM
On The Tree

Found the stupid ho! Her name is Kristi Hart and she lives in Napa. I already called the police and they are investagating about 20 cases on this girl. So if you see the name Kristi Hart selling something on ebay or in NAPA, trust me stay away from her. She better be glad I dont live anywhere close to her.