Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

So Cal Meeting

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2005 | 08:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

Ok so its not this Saturday but the next? Thats cool. It depends on what you want to do regarding the time you want to show up. If you wanna cruise down and let other racers see our F-Bodies then show up between 10-1030. If you want to go directly to the races they start at around 1130-1200. Id suggest meetin early around 10-1030 then cruising out.

And Taylor do you go to high school? If so which one? Im currently a senior at LQ.
Old 05-11-2005 | 12:54 AM
Teching In

Yeah I'm a junior at Palm Desert, and I think I have seen your car there at the races, were talking about in Palm Springs behind that wharehouse across the freeway correct? Thats a sweet looking LS1. Is it the WS6? Me and my buddy with his 69 SS were there last friday, pretty cool stuff. You see that black cobra loose to that Honduh, "shrugs." Thats cool you're still in highschool though, figured I would be the only one that young. I still should be able to attend, but not positive, I will be in Anaheim that day at my brother's graduation. I will most likely be able to come to the races, but not sure about meeting up in the afternoon. Do you ever go to the Cheveron in LQ on friday nights? Not sure if I have seen your car there or not..but I have seen those LS1's from Race Prep, look pretty sick. I went out to those grape fields or whatever way the **** out in buttville where everyone goes racing from the Cheveron, that sucked, cops were there in no time and I'm not going back there. Anyways, hope to see your car around town, Late.
EDIT-
I was reading your other posts and god damn, a 10 sec LS1! I definitely want to check that out sometime, its nice to finally talk to some muscle down here in the desert, seeing as we're so infested with the rice crowd. Whats up on June 18th at Cali Speedway? I have not made it out to the track yet, but really want to. All of you guys heading out there? That would be sweet, out of school and just shootin the ***** at the track. I will have some new rubber on by then too, these stock 245/45's are toast. Havent gotten any new wheels for some fatty drag radials yet, but some new BFgoodrich 255 KD's will help. Late,

-Andrew

Last edited by Taylor 04; 05-11-2005 at 01:07 AM. Reason: New Info
Old 05-11-2005 | 04:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Taylor 04
Yeah I'm a junior at Palm Desert, and I think I have seen your car there at the races, were talking about in Palm Springs behind that wharehouse across the freeway correct? Thats a sweet looking LS1. Is it the WS6? Me and my buddy with his 69 SS were there last friday, pretty cool stuff. You see that black cobra loose to that Honduh, "shrugs." Thats cool you're still in highschool though, figured I would be the only one that young. I still should be able to attend, but not positive, I will be in Anaheim that day at my brother's graduation. I will most likely be able to come to the races, but not sure about meeting up in the afternoon. Do you ever go to the Cheveron in LQ on friday nights? Not sure if I have seen your car there or not..but I have seen those LS1's from Race Prep, look pretty sick. I went out to those grape fields or whatever way the **** out in buttville where everyone goes racing from the Cheveron, that sucked, cops were there in no time and I'm not going back there. Anyways, hope to see your car around town, Late.
EDIT-
I was reading your other posts and god damn, a 10 sec LS1! I definitely want to check that out sometime, its nice to finally talk to some muscle down here in the desert, seeing as we're so infested with the rice crowd. Whats up on June 18th at Cali Speedway? I have not made it out to the track yet, but really want to. All of you guys heading out there? That would be sweet, out of school and just shootin the ***** at the track. I will have some new rubber on by then too, these stock 245/45's are toast. Havent gotten any new wheels for some fatty drag radials yet, but some new BFgoodrich 255 KD's will help. Late,

-Andrew

Damn you PD guys, beat us last night at baseball . Lol anyway I have only been to the races out in "Buttville" in my car, seeing how it is relatively new. I do go to the LQ Chevron on Fridays, and I will be there this friday. The races out in Palm Springs are off the freeway, but behind the train tracks. Not sure its the warehouse one your talking about. Anyway those LS1's from race prep...thats the 10 second one. His name is Jason and he's my good friend. His car is down right now, putting in a new tranny. His is a Black WS6, mine is just a silver Bird. If we meet up the 21st then we can talk about a track day possibly. Try to make it down to Chevron Friday.

-Elliott
Old 05-11-2005 | 05:42 PM
Teching In

You get out after 5th period? Just noticed you posted at 2:32, lucky, I don't get out till 2:40. Can't wait for next year only having 4 or 5 classes. That was a pretty good baseball game, very close. I just called it "buttville" cause it was way the hell out in some farm fields..I didn't pay much attention to where I was going, just followed some friends. I didn't like it very much when I went, so I usually don't go out there, but the Palm Springs place I went to was much better, this friday you will have to tell me exactly where it is, maybe I was at some other races. I usually just follow all the ricers from the rite aid and see where they are headed. I am probably going to show up at the Cheveron around 10, so I will look for a Silver Firebird. Are you part of any of the "crews" that hang out there, I always see the "Untouchables" or some **** like that and wonder if they are all show and no go. See you at the Cheveron, late

-Andrew
Old 05-11-2005 | 06:13 PM
Launching!

So do we have an exact location on where we're all gonna meet up at? I know it's in Beaumont, but where in Beaumont?
Old 05-11-2005 | 07:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Taylor 04
You get out after 5th period? Just noticed you posted at 2:32, lucky, I don't get out till 2:40. Can't wait for next year only having 4 or 5 classes. That was a pretty good baseball game, very close. I just called it "buttville" cause it was way the hell out in some farm fields..I didn't pay much attention to where I was going, just followed some friends. I didn't like it very much when I went, so I usually don't go out there, but the Palm Springs place I went to was much better, this friday you will have to tell me exactly where it is, maybe I was at some other races. I usually just follow all the ricers from the rite aid and see where they are headed. I am probably going to show up at the Cheveron around 10, so I will look for a Silver Firebird. Are you part of any of the "crews" that hang out there, I always see the "Untouchables" or some **** like that and wonder if they are all show and no go. See you at the Cheveron, late

-Andrew
Work XP 5th unscheduled 6th biotch . Ill be at the Chevron at 10 then as well. No Im not in a gay rice crew. Untouchables...lol I know all those guys. Nice people, slow cars. Are you going to bring your Mach1 out? Chuck (Red 97 T/A) might come with me.

Chaos I have no Idea what you are all doing prior to coming out to the desert .
Old 05-11-2005 | 11:20 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 1320Kid
Work XP 5th unscheduled 6th biotch . Ill be at the Chevron at 10 then as well. No Im not in a gay rice crew. Untouchables...lol I know all those guys. Nice people, slow cars. Are you going to bring your Mach1 out? Chuck (Red 97 T/A) might come with me.

Chaos I have no Idea what you are all doing prior to coming out to the desert .
I didn't quite want to use the terms "gay rice crew" just incase you actually were in some of that ****, but I see you are smarter than that, lol. Yeah for sure I will bring the Mach, its my only way of transportation, Daily Driver. I will just listen for that deep throaty LS1 sound, and find you guys. God damn I love the sound of a nice cam in those cars...later.
Old 05-11-2005 | 11:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

Psssst....its bone stock!!!
Old 05-12-2005 | 03:25 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by chaos
So do we have an exact location on where we're all gonna meet up at? I know it's in Beaumont, but where in Beaumont?
lol....hmmm thats a damn good question....lol ill get the adress to Either a Bakers or Del Taco thats right off of the freeway, so we can meet then roll out easily....ill work on the adress for everyone to mapquest, ill have it up tonight i guess ill start up a list since bigginz isnt so whoever still wants to roll post up again

New List
1.Z28SkillZ
2.BigginZ
3.Chaos
4.00T/A-M6
5.02blckws6
6.David G's white ls1
7.calys968 maybe

Last edited by Z28SkillZ; 05-14-2005 at 06:55 PM.
Old 05-12-2005 | 04:40 PM
On The Tree

im semi-new to the board, and spend most of my time on it reading and learning, but in any case, im from banning and have a friend from beaumont. We'll both be there for the cruise. me- 02 black ws6 friend- 00 white z28
Old 05-12-2005 | 06:14 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Z28SkillZ
lol....hmmm thats a damn good question....lol ill get the adress to Either a Bakers or Del Taco thats right off of the freeway, so we can meet then roll out easily....ill work on the adress for everyone to mapquest, ill have it up tonight i guess ill start up a list since bigginz isnt so whoever still wants to roll post up again

New List
1.Z28SkillZ
2.BigginZ
That'd be a lot of help . Thanks. Count me in again. I'll be getting my clutch and bottle installed this weekend so I'm gonna have to drive the **** outta the car from now till then so I can break in the clutch a lil for some runs .
Old 05-12-2005 | 10:12 PM
TECH Apprentice

haha i know how you feel man...trying to break in these new valve springs so i can do a final valve lash adjustment ...lol well im not racin u then lol ...bottle+ Cam + LS1 = Cam Lt1 loss

how big of a shot? 100 -150?
Old 05-12-2005 | 10:19 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 1320Kid
Psssst....its bone stock!!!
Haha, yeah me too, well no real performance mods. I went down to race-prep today to check things out, never been down there before, that place is awsome. All of the guys there are really cool and very imformative. I plan to get my car dynoed there for a base run in the next week or so. I usually see people do 3 runs to get an average, but they said only one would be good. Its $75 a pull, so im going to try for two or something. I could spend all day there..and alot of money...those Impala SS two of the guys have there (Jad and Bryan I think) are awsome. Late..

-Andrew
Old 05-12-2005 | 10:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

Race Prep does get their **** handled for sure. Anyways Taylor Ill see you tomorrow night at Chevron at 10, everyone else it look like Ill be seeing you all in Palm Springs at 930-1000 on the 21st. Evening bitches!

-Elliott
Old 05-13-2005 | 12:00 AM
Launching!

haha i know how you feel man...trying to break in these new valve springs so i can do a final valve lash adjustment ...lol well im not racin u then lol ...bottle+ Cam + LS1 = Cam Lt1 loss

how big of a shot? 100 -150?
I'll be doing a 100 shot. It'll be a little insurance policy that'll save my butt when I need it .
Old 05-13-2005 | 12:01 AM
TECH Apprentice

Mapquest info here...

if that link doesnt work its 529 Beaumont Ave, Beaumont, California, 92223
Old 05-13-2005 | 12:17 AM
Launching!

Mapquest info here...

if that link doesnt work its 529 Beaumont Ave, Beaumont, California, 92223
Thanks mang!! I'll let you know if anything changes.
Old 05-13-2005 | 12:35 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by chaos
Thanks mang!! I'll let you know if anything changes.
coolness
Old 05-13-2005 | 12:39 AM
On The Tree

Count me in!
Old 05-13-2005 | 12:46 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by 00t/a-m6
Count me in!
.... your in holy **** this is gonna be tight....so far we got a Ls1 Firehawk (rarity to me) , Ls1 Trans Am , and Lt1 camaro......nice

Quick Reply: So Cal Meeting