Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

So Cal Meeting

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2005, 01:06 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Z28SkillZ
.... your in holy **** this is gonna be tight....so far we got a Ls1 Firehawk (rarity to me) , Ls1 Trans Am , and Lt1 camaro......nice
It seems like there were a lot more people who wanted in at first than it does now huh?
Old 05-13-2005, 01:16 AM
TECH Apprentice

...yea thats y i keep ttt 'in in though lol , but there will be 2 in the desert at least so we already have a handfull
Old 05-13-2005, 08:10 AM
TECH Apprentice

lol....hmmm thats a damn good question....lol ill get the adress to Either a Bakers or Del Taco thats right off of the freeway, so we can meet then roll out easily....ill work on the adress for everyone to mapquest, ill have it up tonight i guess ill start up a list since bigginz isnt so whoever still wants to roll post up again

New List
1.Z28SkillZ
2.BigginZ
3.Chaos
4.00T/A-M6

I'll be there with my boyfriend if I don't have to work that night.
Old 05-13-2005, 11:53 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by calys968
I'll be there with my boyfriend if I don't have to work that night.
Sweet, just forget to bring the boyfriend . SkillZ is that a mapquest to Bakers? Bakers, Saturday night at like what 8 or when are we meeting= No Room To Park. Maybe we should meet at the Dennys right there because it has a bigger parking lot and there is a Del Taco right there too. Cause I think if we meet at Bakers from 7-8 there is going to be nowhere to park and it would make it more then it has to be. And Chaos, you have to let me ride in your car and you hit the button. I have never been in an n2o car before.

BiGGinZ
Old 05-13-2005, 01:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

LMAO.

Hey whats this button do?
Never push the little red button.

Old 05-13-2005, 03:25 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by BiGGinZ
Sweet, just forget to bring the boyfriend . SkillZ is that a mapquest to Bakers? Bakers, Saturday night at like what 8 or when are we meeting= No Room To Park. Maybe we should meet at the Dennys right there because it has a bigger parking lot and there is a Del Taco right there too. Cause I think if we meet at Bakers from 7-8 there is going to be nowhere to park and it would make it more then it has to be. And Chaos, you have to let me ride in your car and you hit the button. I have never been in an n2o car before.

BiGGinZ

ok then dick , your the one who left the forum and didnt post .....but dennies and del taco a a lil harder to get to but i cant look it up right now cuz im on lunch so u do it then......or i guess i will later today if u dont
Old 05-13-2005, 03:48 PM
Staging Lane

ok then dick , your the one who left the forum and didnt post .....but dennies and del taco a a lil harder to get to but i cant look it up right now cuz im on lunch so u do it then......or i guess i will later today if u dont
Actually I thought I replied after the first time you said Bakers but my comp froze up and I guess it didn't go through. But then we could meet up at the Albertsons. Right next to gas stations, food places, and right off the freeway. I will look up the the addy for it.
Old 05-13-2005, 03:57 PM
Staging Lane

Here is the address to the Albertsons- 300 S Highland Springs Ave Banning, CA 92220-6504. Just mapquest it from where you are at. I think that would be a better place to meet up at plus it is closer to the desert (not much). SkillZ what do you think so we can make a final place and what about time?

BiGGinZ
Old 05-13-2005, 05:40 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by BiGGinZ

BiGGinZ
You got it !!
Old 05-13-2005, 05:53 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by chaos
You got it !!
Old 05-13-2005, 06:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

Yay I get to meet Andrew tonight. Your still coming right?
Old 05-13-2005, 06:27 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 1320Kid
Yay I get to meet Andrew tonight. Your still coming right?

For sure. Hopefully you can see my buddy's Camaro too. I was going to stop by race-prep again today and see about getting a run on the dyno, for some stock base numbers, wouldn't mind knowing. You know what time they close by any chance? Late.
Old 05-13-2005, 07:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

I was just thre this morning to check it out after you told me lol. I dunno how late they are open. The Dyno runs need an appt. I think.
Old 05-13-2005, 11:12 PM
TECH Apprentice

ok guys this IS FOR SURE THE MEETING SPOT ..... HERE and Choas .....im goin too ive never been in a juiced car....! ok guys try to get there at around 9 PM ...if u want (might be a good idea) PM me your phone numbers (ill give u mine back) so in case someone gets lost we can call eachother....and hey 1320 kid can u put up that chevron station in a mapquest?
Old 05-13-2005, 11:14 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by 02blckws6
im semi-new to the board, and spend most of my time on it reading and learning, but in any case, im from banning and have a friend from beaumont. We'll both be there for the cruise. me- 02 black ws6 friend- 00 white z28
o **** i didnt even sse your post , my bad man! hey i know exactly who u are haha i bet u dont know who i am haha hey bring a third driver so we can get that sick *** cobra too ill put u guys on the list though
Old 05-13-2005, 11:16 PM
Staging Lane

ok guys this IS FOR SURE THE MEETING SPOT ..... HERE and Choas .....im goin too ive never been in a juiced car....! ok guys try to get there at around 9 PM ...if u want (might be a good idea) PM me your phone numbers (ill give u mine back) so in case someone gets lost we can call eachother....and hey 1320 kid can u put up that chevron station in a mapquest?
Yea everybody, now you can put it down in ink. I will be in SkillZ car see you all there, and lets keep this thread going so we can get more and more people.

BiGGinZ
Old 05-13-2005, 11:16 PM
TECH Apprentice

Hey what about Marco's trans am? does he still have it?
Old 05-13-2005, 11:18 PM
Staging Lane

Hey what about Marco's trans am? does he still have it?
We should call Zerr too and try and get him to bring the Mach 1. Or his z28.

BiGGinZ
Old 05-13-2005, 11:29 PM
TECH Apprentice

zerrs gay about racing...he wont.....weak .....if the other guys form town want to bring him then its cool
Old 05-14-2005, 12:31 AM
On The Tree

So quick question. Are the races drags, or is it a road course? Also, if this happens every weekend, don't the cops come around?

Last edited by 00t/a-m6; 05-14-2005 at 12:50 AM.

Quick Reply: So Cal Meeting