Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Ventura County Racer's gathering

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2005, 09:37 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Ventura County Racer's gathering

Saturday Night @ Del Taco parking lot around 10 or 11 O'clock (on Los Posas off the 101 in Camarillo) For alot of people this is the local hang out for Saturday night racing...........enlight of this tragic event.........................
https://ls1tech.com/forums/street-racing-kill-stories/315291-lost-friend-today.html
I'm working with shop owners and local PD to give us the parking lot, without harassment. In return I've (group effort) offered to try and stop Street racing for just one night...so we may pay respect to our friend and the community. And attempt to educate others of what could happen. We will also be selling shirts and taking donations for our friend's family. Franko has left behind a 12 month old baby.

This gathering is a attempt to show the community that we are mature enough to recognize the severity of racing and a resolution lies in the fact that a local place to run is past due!
Thank you
AmMscl (2002 BLK ZO6)

Last edited by AmMscl; 05-05-2005 at 09:45 AM.
Old 05-05-2005, 04:07 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I had missed the earlier post about Franko. Sorry to hear about it. I live in Thousand Oaks, but will be in San Diego for the weekend, so I'll have to miss the gathering. Wish I could make it.
Old 05-06-2005, 01:53 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That sucks man, respect goes out to you and his family.

Quick Reply: Ventura County Racer's gathering