Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

APEX cruise guys in here.. few pics

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2005, 04:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default APEX cruise guys in here.. few pics

Hey ya'll theres a few pics from the cruise on my cardomain site.. www.cardomain.com/id/superchannelkev sorry there are only a few, by the time we got there everyone else was ready to leave.. damn slow car in front of us..
Old 07-21-2005, 11:59 PM
On The Tree

Next time I got to get in them pictures.
Old 07-22-2005, 04:52 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Haha dang Kevin you went all the way to Japan? Looks fun, I really wanted to do that for my summer. But I think its a little pricey for me right now. But hey, Thats great you found an Fbody sneaking around there. Haha! Always wondered if they had american cars there... but then would they be considered imports? Haha good pics man.
Old 07-22-2005, 12:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

yup they're imports all right.. i saw about 5 or 6 within a 10 day period, my japanese friends told me they weren't popular at all.. haaha, yea all expense paid trip to japan, cant complain! yea hopefully we'll get another nice sized group of people out next month!
Old 07-24-2005, 06:01 AM
TECH Enthusiast

You take like a group buy or something? Dang man, if you decide to come back hit me up with the details. I really want to visit somewhere far. What the maros werent popular at all? Mmm.. that sucks. All the focus is on the STI & Evos probably.
Old 07-28-2005, 04:51 PM
TECH Fanatic

oh i was talking about the cruise... there are soo many japanese cars that just are more popluar over there.. and not even available here and not just the evo and sti.. people there actually dislike Mitsubishi a lot.. say they would never buy from them, but on another note a car mag i bought there had an evo on the cover... :shrug:

Quick Reply: APEX cruise guys in here.. few pics