Old 07-29-2005, 04:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by esli ramirez
What do you mean by this.
Old 07-29-2005, 04:46 PM
TECH Addict

went to da AMC Mercado last night.....hella heads ova dere. couldn't go to the run spot doe since I had **** goin this morning....1FstGM - PM Sent

Last edited by RrCoX22; 07-29-2005 at 05:00 PM.
Old 07-29-2005, 04:54 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 1FASTBIRD
What do you mean by this.
what do you mean by rolling out with FAST GM'S
Old 07-29-2005, 05:09 PM
TECH Fanatic

I mean that I talk to chino and he said to roll together on saturday.
Old 07-31-2005, 02:56 AM
TECH Apprentice

Yeap need to run no lower than 11's.

I'm the Prez by the way
Old 08-05-2005, 06:15 PM
9 Second Club

I'm looking at those pictures and almost all of those GM's that are in the pics look like lightly modded street cars. Am I correct with that cause I didn't see even a rollbar or rollcage in ANY of those cars import or otherwise.... How fast are we talking timeslip wise to be with FAST GM's????

Are these single digit cars is basically what I'm asking..... If so PLEASE PM me or post here so I can bring my car out for some late night competition.... I've got a few things I need to finish up with my camaro but it's coming along and early testing has found 870 hp at the wheels.... Is there going to be anything out there worth running????
Old 08-05-2005, 07:03 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 572BBC4thgen
I'm looking at those pictures and almost all of those GM's that are in the pics look like lightly modded street cars. Am I correct with that cause I didn't see even a rollbar or rollcage in ANY of those cars import or otherwise.... How fast are we talking timeslip wise to be with FAST GM's????

Are these single digit cars is basically what I'm asking..... If so PLEASE PM me or post here so I can bring my car out for some late night competition.... I've got a few things I need to finish up with my camaro but it's coming along and early testing has found 870 hp at the wheels.... Is there going to be anything out there worth running????

no timeslips yet for the fast ones from the crew.. our cars are either barely been finished or getting build.. you say that you were at 870rwhp right the direct port meaning that on motor your around 500rwhp. hhmm yeah I think we should be able to give you a fair run on motor with n2o its different.. you should consider coming down to see what we have...
Old 08-05-2005, 08:54 PM
9 Second Club

yeah we've done some early motor runs with the DFI less than optimized to get us some baseline #'s and they were in the 520-540 area depending on what timing advance we were running.

I'm expecting at a 3100-3200lb raceweight that 10.40's to 10.60's all motor is not out of the question..... So you guys have some legitimate 10 second all motor cars out there????? If so I've been in the garage too long....

I used to go the races out in San mateo and some fast cars would show up but mostly it was guys running thier mouths with no proof as to what they ran.... And after SEEING them run and the way their cars were setup anyone that knows better would know that they were 12 second cars talking about timeslips they wish they had.... Which is why I ask cause driving all the way out to the bay area to sit at Chevron and BS can be expensive and a waste.... But all power to ya if you guys are running 10 second cars..... Anything down there I can run the bottle against???? Someone said those Supra's said they were 9 second cars??? Any truth to that?
Old 08-05-2005, 10:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

yeah we've done some early motor runs with the DFI less than optimized to get us some baseline #'s and they were in the 520-540 area depending on what timing advance we were running.

I'm expecting at a 3100-3200lb raceweight that 10.40's to 10.60's all motor is not out of the question..... So you guys have some legitimate 10 second all motor cars out there????? If so I've been in the garage too long....

I used to go the races out in San mateo and some fast cars would show up but mostly it was guys running thier mouths with no proof as to what they ran.... And after SEEING them run and the way their cars were setup anyone that knows better would know that they were 12 second cars talking about timeslips they wish they had.... Which is why I ask cause driving all the way out to the bay area to sit at Chevron and BS can be expensive and a waste.... But all power to ya if you guys are running 10 second cars..... Anything down there I can run the bottle against???? Someone said those Supra's said they were 9 second cars??? Any truth to that?
I think there is a white one that run's 9's .But there are some fast car's out here that are down to run for money.Just come down or post and you will get some worthy race's.
Old 08-05-2005, 11:24 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Sounds like something out of the Fast and the Furious

Keep in on the track.
Old 08-06-2005, 04:31 PM
9 Second Club

I usually set my races up to run at the track anywayz.... Running an 8-9 second car on the street is usually a quick way to die or get your **** towed away....

I'll spectate to see if something out there is worth it.... A guy in a Supra SAYING he runs 9's is different than actually doing it.... And when you see a 9 second supra run on the street there is no denying how fast it is....

I've seen Supra guys say they run 9's yet they show up to the races on street tires and don't even start moving until they hit third gear..... Supra's are notorious for monster dyno numbers and not doing **** at the track.... I can't count how many 800RWHP Supra's I've seen running 11's.... Don't get me wrong. I think Supra's are kickass cars but they are one of those cars where RWHP does not equate to track prowess....
Old 08-06-2005, 05:50 PM
TECH Apprentice

Oh sheet I think I made a mistake.

to join Fast GM's you have to run at least 11's.
Old 08-06-2005, 06:08 PM
Launching!

does anyone here still go to the west oakland runs?

I havent been since those brothers were murdered....is it still going on?
Old 08-06-2005, 09:17 PM
Restricted User

Sounds like you have a monster there! PM me. There are certainly cars for you to run.

Last edited by 1fstGM; 08-06-2005 at 09:32 PM.
Old 08-08-2005, 01:47 PM
TECH Enthusiast

About the white supra, I know a guy who's boy owns the surpa. If you're really interested , I can ask him what hes running. If hes also down, maybe I can get him to set up a run or something.

I havnt seen the oakland runs in a while. Last I heard it was getting fucken stupid, foos going out there and jacking your car while you're watching the races. I dont nkow. I went a few times up there to the track called Port. A lot of guys showed up, and it was pretty good. But lately, its been dead I guess. maybe they'll bring it back up when the milpitas cops knock down the runs here...again. Haha

Hey AMustangsNightmare, does fastgms only include fast ls1s? Or would a notably fast v6 fit in. haha
Old 08-08-2005, 03:35 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by LS1TechRulez
does anyone here still go to the west oakland runs?

I havent been since those brothers were murdered....is it still going on?
**** that!...i went out ther a couple times it was fun while it lasted but now that spot is blow up i have seen it on the news ....so iMOP i would stay away from Oakland unless u wanna get towed and never see ur car back with the same pieces and same condition or if u wanna die...but thats just my .02
Old 08-09-2005, 12:48 AM
Launching!

Thumbs up

sup folks??

I havent been to the docs for about a month...So san jo is crackin again???I stay in the north bay but im down to meet up with ya thursday night and sat or friday..I was thinking about hittin up the town thursday night..saturday night ill probally be out in san jo at in&out..let me know what crackin and ill hit it up
Old 08-11-2005, 02:45 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I've been meanig to take my bird to the midnight runs. I'll show up one day.
Old 08-11-2005, 02:48 AM
Launching!

yea whats going dow thursday night and sat night??im down to get into sumthin

Quick Reply: Battle of the Bay Tonight