Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Who wants to buy an AWESOME show & go MINT 600HP Show & Go 69 Camaro for great price

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2005, 12:05 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Who wants to buy an AWESOME show & go MINT 600HP Show & Go 69 Camaro for great price

I figured you CALIFORNIA and other WESTERN STATE GUYS would appreciate a 69 camaro priced to sell that looks like a 1969 COPO Camaro on STEROIDS which would cost about $50K to duplicate!

First $26,000 takes the car as I still have the car as i had a crappy place to go off in the Mecum Muscle Car auction in Chicago Area (same resort they hold BLM gold), as i was the 10th car on the first day of this 3 day auction where 700 cars were auctioned off this weekend on Friday 10-14-05. At this auction a restored original 69 ZL1 camaro sold for $800,000.00 and it blows my mind for that $26,000 you can buy my car that looks better, is much faster and can drive anywhere without being freaked out!!!

Despite going off in such a crappy spot when hardly nobody was at the auction on friday morning 10-14-05, i only came within $4k off my reserve and the car almost sold regardless. I offered the Auctioners an extra $500 to let me put the car again during primetime on Sat. afternoon but my offer was declined.

Needless to say i am MOTIVATED to sell my BABY as i need to free up some $ for a new business the wife and I opened!!!!!!!!!! Also, please note that i am looking for a cash deal and not interested in trades, etc.

Here is a link to my pride and joy classic american muscle car along with more info and my phone numbers:

http://home.comcast.net/~philcyr/69camaro/index.html

HERE IS ALOT MORE INFO ON THIS TRULY AWESOME MACHINE:

1969 Camaro Big Block 454
Buy it now price only $27, 995.00
For more informationn Call Jim at 312-259-8410 or 630-530-1168***

1. 1969 Big Block 454 Camaro, 600 dyno proven Horsepower & Torque,
with engine professionally built and blue printed by Indy Race Car Shop, with documentation that comes with car regarding engine, drivetrain and restoration

2. Meticulous professional ground off restoration in 1998 and repainted again with a $10,000.00 paint job in April 2003.

3. Truly amazing paint, Matador Red, has gold metallic flake and changes colors in all different lighting conditions.

4. The car has bee meticulous detailed and maintained and the frame has been professionally tied in and the underneath and interior of car is in mint condition.

5. 4 wheel Wildwood Disc Brakes, power brakes, power steering and anodized braided brake lines.

6. Car is not cut up at all nor tubbed, and has a full interior and has never been abused at the drag strip but has been a weekend show car Sunday driver.

7. Brand new professionally built manual valve body raced prepped turbo 400, built by one of Chicago’s best, Don Stanley of TSI transmission, with new ATI 4000 stall converter, custom made to match up with cam.

8. 454 Motor makes 11.2 compression and runs on pump gas, with a solid flat tappet cam and generation V rectangular ported heads that have been ported and polished.

9. Brand new street 1050 dominator carb, with a Victor 454R intake and Hooker Super Comp. Headers and runs on pump gas.

10. Recent dyno tune, compression test, new valve seals and high torque starter.

11. Ford 9 inch rear end with 4.11 gears, patterson drive shaft with working lights and windshield wipers.

12. No expense has been spared in making this 1969 camaro a true show and go head turner and one of the sweetest looking and performing 1969 big block Camaro