Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Maybe the last NorCal/Bay Area cruise of the year - Friday Oct. 28th!

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2005, 05:18 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Maybe the last NorCal/Bay Area cruise of the year - Friday Oct. 28th!

All,

Sorry for the late notice - I just found this out last night. The local El Camino club and some Team Chevelle members are meeting for a short cruise to Livermore. Here are the details (BARRING RAIN):

Destination:John's Char Burgers on Old 1st Street in livermore @ 7pm on Friday Oct 28th.

According to others there are usually 8-10 custom hot rods there on Friday night, so we decided to join them with our elkies.

There are no prizes, no pressure, just a chance for us to bring our elkies no matter what their current state, up to meet and share experiences with others.

We have about a half dozen folks from this list, about a half dozen folks from the team chevelle website, as well as a few locals that I dropped flyers on their car have called me to confirm they are gonna go.

From my end of the bay, we are going to meet at the 680/880 interchange (Burger King, Mission Blvd, Fremont, CA) between 6 and 6:30 and cruise up together from there.

Call Wayne at 650-279-4122 if you have any other questions.

I posted this on the Bay Area Turbo Buicks club site as well, and I think a couple of those guys will show. Either way, it sounds like a fun time. I've been told that Char Burger has great food!

All cars welcome!

Jim