Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

IS there anyone that can beat this 9 second el comino!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2005, 07:50 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by VTESPEED
Btw, you claimed and had in your sig that your car ran a 10.00 the way your car sat with the small block on spray when I raced you but hey who cares right, all in the past (even though it wasnt for fun and you paid $$$$$). congrats on beating dennis's 11.30 car. Heres me doing the same on motor:
http://video.ls1tech.com/player.aspx...5-3451D50B09CB

I emailed you stating that youve only got 1-2 more weeks before we wont be available till after the new year. OF COURSE suddenly you cant be ready for 2 weeks...seems to be a wonderful coincidence. and now it HAS to be where you are.

We dont have to do it in fresno or bakersfield. Delano is halfway between us. 40 miles from here. How do that work for you in the middle?

If you dont do the race within 2 weeks and your car is done..then im just going to chalk it up to your dont want to do it and I will never hit you up for a race again. I'll go find another car who will sack up to a daily driver street car.

If you had no intention to race, why play it off like you want to?

Orrrrr we could just bicker/banter pointlessly on here rather than getting a race done... I dont even care if you win..if you do props, we pay, we go home...etc. I'm just glad to put $ where my mouth is. Come get paid

Why dont you resort your old arguement of me "cheating", how "I came into this guys lane and thats the only reason i spanked your buddies blown cuda" Try watching and noticing I actually was off in the dirt a hair, no where near his car....but considering he shut down when he was about 5 cars back, he wanted NO part of a rematch for more cash $$$.....
http://video.ls1tech.com/player.aspx...C-AF1FAF171567
Dude we ran for fun thats why i was so pissed you had to bust the move...U think i would have ran you heads up...You had me covered by atleast a 1/2 second that night thats why it was for fun...I raced not one person that night for money not one.....I had the car like 2 months when i raced you in fb and it went 11.20 on the unit......It was a turd yes it did go low 10s with my real 406 and after it was painted...Yesafter it was painted it got a new bullet and went 10.0s on the bottle....That nigtht it was a 9.8 to 1 vortec headed with stock valves and a isky 525 solid cam turbo 350 3500 stal 780 holley and 3.73 gears...Dont Try and ******* tell me what my car is you have no ******* clue...**** the last time you did that you thought it had a spool and to this date as it sits right now it has a eaton posi....God i ******* hate dealing with you jim **** it my car is slow i dont want the ******* drama with you....Also that night i came up to you and was about to ******* slap you and said why couldnt you run me heads up and you backed down like a ******* bitch that you are.....And Jim im ******* moving so **** YOU ...You want the race i told you i would let you know asap when im moving as in i will know if im getting the house tomorrow and i will let you know...And you come here like stated before...
Old 11-27-2005, 07:59 PM
Launching!

O at that time my 10.0 car was the duster not the elky....But whatever Jim you know everything about me and my cars right.....You know how fast it is now you know hom much power it ha,Im sure you could tell me what cam i had if you heard it ha...Also my car is just a race car to ha.....God no wonder why people wnat to bust your ******* nose Jim your a ******** and always will be.....ANd Jim your not in my living siuation right now it ******* sucks thats why im getting a new house and thats more important then a couple hundred dollar race....Again i will know tomorrow if im getting the house or not...
Old 11-27-2005, 08:29 PM
Banned

Me back down from anyone in this world...Pfftt....people can "want to bust my nose"..but its going to stay a want. We dont want to go there.

Im done with this, Obvious its not gonna happen.

Thanks for wasting my time.

Last edited by VTESPEED; 11-27-2005 at 08:44 PM.
Old 11-28-2005, 02:01 PM
10 Second Club

the people chant...... go on pinks, go on pinks..i smell grudge match
Old 11-29-2005, 11:22 PM
Launching!

Im moving this weekend i hope...Signed papers today..Yes thats right jim i have a life and a family that comes before racing your *** or whoever your swinging off of.....Like i said on bsr im down to race just let me get moved in...If that isnt do able for you then i guess you can **** off i dont really care....And The race will happen here on a good road flash light start everything you asked for on your earlier post...200 a run 1 motor 1 bottle.....If ya dont want that or like it go **** yourself.....Again just give me the guys number who actually owns the car and drives the car and everything will work nice....AHve a nice day...
Old 11-30-2005, 05:09 AM
Banned

Lol has to be in your town and a run on motor and one on bottle? nope.

I'll go **** myself....cause this is a waste of time.
Old 11-30-2005, 10:01 PM
On The Tree

nate you ******* internet terrorist how's the car running?I read the dyno thread on fsr and jay told me it's one pissed off street car now would like to check it out anyways i'll catch ya at the next meet maybe now that my cars done l8er

matt ...
Old 11-30-2005, 11:21 PM
Launching!

You offered to come here Jim and what are you affraid to run my street car on the motor?I thought all ls1 cars were gods gift to street cars jim....You guys have a chance to make 400 bucks in 2 races...If you dont want anypart of my car on the motor bow down and say it,its a fair request....Its not like i dont want to run bottle thats what this thing was built for,but i like to run on the motor also....And again you offered any road as long as it was a good road and you wanted to race ME so come get it puss.....You called me out not the other way around....Otherwise see ya at famosa in a few months..
Old 11-30-2005, 11:24 PM
Launching!

So MAtt what did you think of the car?Not bad for a pump gas full interior 3800lbs car ha......Anyway I am moving right down the street from you...You should come by and check out the new project and we can also get the run off qwith the disco and your car in a few weeks when i get in and all settled in the new pad....
Old 12-02-2005, 06:04 PM
Banned

Your car is scared to show up and run heads up. Whining about a motor race is lame.

Bow down?...now your just trying to save face cause you think i give a **** about your personal situation etc etc...All i give a **** is if you show up and race...

...this will be my last reply.
Old 12-02-2005, 08:59 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by elky489
So MAtt what did you think of the car?Not bad for a pump gas full interior 3800lbs car ha......Anyway I am moving right down the street from you...You should come by and check out the new project and we can also get the run off qwith the disco and your car in a few weeks when i get in and all settled in the new pad....
cool i got your number maybe next weekend i'll check it out i'll be busy this weekend with alot of **** but i'll get ahold of you for sure.As for your car x10 hard to beleive it goes that fast and yet sounds soooo quiet very wicked .i have to get my car on the dyno and wide band to see what it's doing on top and also need to get a few more miles on it

also vtespeed read up he said he would race you at least that's what i thought i read.....????any ways hope you guys settle it and race
Old 12-03-2005, 03:31 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by VTESPEED
Your car is scared to show up and run heads up. Whining about a motor race is lame.

Bow down?...now your just trying to save face cause you think i give a **** about your personal situation etc etc...All i give a **** is if you show up and race...

...this will be my last reply.
Good get the **** on Jim you dipshit...I offered a race after i get done moving and that want good enough....I do recall your old lady getting in a car accident when i wanted to run your yellow heap of **** and you couldnt ecause of personal reasons with family and what did i say man....I do recall saying family always comes before any of this drama bullshit,we are all saying a prayer for her hope it works out okay...I can go recall that off of bsr if ya want me to you **** stick...Anyway i have no problem running heads up i said i wanted to do both,if your scared your ******* turd cant run the number on the motor just say so i can give space to make it a fair race.....Im moving into my new house actually this whole weekend and im sure we could have worked something out for next weekend whitch if i recall works into your 2 week time line does it not???????Anyway have a nice day jim way to back out of a race....
Old 12-03-2005, 03:36 PM
Launching!

[QUOTE=VTESPEED]Your car is scared to show up and run heads up. Whining about a motor race is lame.

YOU CALLED ME OUT TO ANY GOOD ROAD.....I can go quote you if you want me to....Or someone else can,that means my road you come race me not the other way around...I dont need to prove **** to you JIm,you said you could chop me off well heres your chance,again you called me out so its my road my town my way otherwise dont cry about it.....Again this would have been so much easier if the guy with the actuall car would have called me or pmed me insted of his little nut swinger Jim....I didnt get on ls1tech with a post saying i can beat any ls1 around,**** i didnt even start this thread tony did and it was because i was giving him **** joking on another board and he knows it...Well have a nice day hope you find someone else to jerk off jiim...
Old 12-03-2005, 05:30 PM
Launching!

Jebus crist, you guys sound almost as bad as a fucken married couple.
Old 12-03-2005, 09:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

From my perspective, VTESPEED has backed up every claim he made and has nothing to prove.

I don't know either of these guys nor do I give a **** about who wins the next race, but from reading these threads, VTESPEED got nothing left to prove.
Old 12-03-2005, 10:40 PM
Launching!

Funny thing is its not even his car...He is a nut swinger on someone elses car...His hunk of **** is always broke....My car is ready to go for next weekend in the 2 week time frame that he bitched about....
Old 12-29-2005, 04:29 PM
On The Tree

Whoa, wait a minute.

You registered on LS1tech to respond to a call out, got called out again, responded to that call out, then bitched out cause you had better **** to do, then gave the 2nd caller outer guy a HUGE ration of ****, then wanted to change his terms from $500 to 2 races for $200 each, all with a car that doesn't run?

After ALL that, we come to find out the 2nd guy that called you out doesn't even own the car he is calling you out with?

I'm gonna lay down $100 to anyone who'll take it, that this race doesn't ever happen. Ofcourse, my $100 isn't really my $100, it's a friend of mines. And if I lose the bet, I won't be able to pay until 2 weeks from next Wednesday cause I am moving my sick wife into a new house. But if you think I'm a dumbass, **** off cause I have some video's on:

http://www.whinyfuckerswhohappenedto...uallydidit.com

This **** is out of control. If I lived anywhere near you guys, the elky could run 5's in the 1/4, and the ******* tool that owns it would STILL get no repect from me. VTEspeed would get no respect either, but he might be able to bully me into it with his friends *****.

You ******* guys are out of control. STFU and race.
Old 12-29-2005, 08:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Kinda off the subject, but what the **** is a cryo-treated drivetrain?

Just curious.
Old 12-30-2005, 10:51 AM
On The Tree

The drive line, half shafts, spindles, and all 6 U-joints have been cryogenically frozen to increase strength.

In it's crudest form, you dip the part in liquid nitrogen. My parts went through a much longer process, taking nearly a month. 3 days at XXX temperature, then 7 days at XXX temperature, then 14 days at XXX temp, etc...

Think of it sort of like an ice cube. When water turns to ice, what causes the formation of ice on a melocular level is the molecules line up in a grid. The grid of molecules is much more rigid than molecules randomly arranged. You can accomplish a similar process with solid materials and extreme cold. Re-arranging the molecules into a grid type design increases the strength of the part.
Old 12-30-2005, 12:48 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by neat
Whoa, wait a minute.

You registered on LS1tech to respond to a call out, got called out again, responded to that call out, then bitched out cause you had better **** to do, then gave the 2nd caller outer guy a HUGE ration of ****, then wanted to change his terms from $500 to 2 races for $200 each, all with a car that doesn't run?

After ALL that, we come to find out the 2nd guy that called you out doesn't even own the car he is calling you out with?

I'm gonna lay down $100 to anyone who'll take it, that this race doesn't ever happen. Ofcourse, my $100 isn't really my $100, it's a friend of mines. And if I lose the bet, I won't be able to pay until 2 weeks from next Wednesday cause I am moving my sick wife into a new house. But if you think I'm a dumbass, **** off cause I have some video's on:

http://www.whinyfuckerswhohappenedto...uallydidit.com

This **** is out of control. If I lived anywhere near you guys, the elky could run 5's in the 1/4, and the ******* tool that owns it would STILL get no repect from me. VTEspeed would get no respect either, but he might be able to bully me into it with his friends *****.

You ******* guys are out of control. STFU and race.
Bench racing $ 5.00 (Six pack)

This post priceless

Hawk >>>>>>>ROTFLMAO

Quick Reply: IS there anyone that can beat this 9 second el comino!!