Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Thinking about coming to southern CA

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2005, 12:58 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Its all about the roofies man. Chicks dig the roofies.
Old 11-30-2005, 01:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

chicks dig rohypnol too!!!!! lol!!!
Old 11-30-2005, 02:27 PM
On The Tree

Dan (humper)

What's up? I really have to say we are all a bunch of CRAZY people (this is a fun group)

My father has worked at Penske racing for 11 years and I too was in Daytona when Big E was killed. What a day that was I am only an hour and a half from Daytona Speedway, so that is a race I always attend. I have been to Daytona, Homestead, Charlotte, Bristol, Rockingham, and Richmond. I am usually in the pits at these races walking around with a Penske headset listening to all the teams (I can get all the teams frequency) on the radio. When the race starts I am either behind the pit wall or in the hauler

I haven't done too much to my SS, it's only got 12,000 miles on it, I try not to drive it too much during the week (that's what the GTP is for) but this is what I have done (it is a full SLP car): pro form 167 roller rockers, under drive pulleys, whisper lid, 36lb injectors, mac headers, offroad y-pipe, centerforce flywheel, bbk throttle body, mosier axle, strut tower braces, tubular frame connectors, 410 gears, pro auburn rear, hurst short throw shifter and a few other items. And NO I'm not reading this out of Summit or Jegs Mainly bolt ons but it's all good. I haven't really taken it to the track since I got everything done but it ran low 12's about 6 months ago. Here in Florida we have had some very serious hurricanes this year and everything is messed up (even the track) so no one has really been racing much these last 6 months. Hopefully next year will be a better year for racing in Florida (the whole state is screwed up).

Mel

Originally Posted by Dan
Okay Mel, I am going to hump some more, I wanted to ask these questions before but the thread got sidetracked..
1. How long has your father been working for Penske?
2. Is He able to get you tickets to races & have you been to a NASCAR Race? I was at the Daytona 500 in 01 when Earnhardt died.
3. What made you buy a Camaro & what mods have you done to it? 1/4 mile times?
Old 11-30-2005, 02:38 PM
Dan
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You are Lucky to be on pit road, Get me 2 tickets to the Bristol Night Race I will send you the money.
Old 11-30-2005, 03:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

Well...Ive got any empty pad and a BBQ about 45 min from OC (15 min from Riverside) if you guys got
Woohoo party at Wills.

Do you live by yourself?
Old 11-30-2005, 04:13 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

you guys are funny, you guys all know i am the one that will end up getting her, i have been the quiet guy in the background watching everybody, lol,

naw just messin, but seriously Dan, you need to use one of those dating sites to get a date, not ls1tech, lol i bet when you saw her initial post you got all excited and gitty, and said to yourself "i have finally found my true love to spend the rest of my life with", your probadly all ready planning the dinner with her , over looking the ocean, setting up the candles and all.
Old 11-30-2005, 05:00 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 1320Kid
Woohoo party at Wills.

Do you live by yourself?
Its a house my parents bought intending for me to move out into, but...their house is so much nicer (and there's always food in there house) so i stay with them

I have full access and the water/electricity/cable are on, so we should definitely set something up.
I got a big *** BBQ pit and i'll bring all the food, you guy's might just want to bring a boombox or something (i dont have one) and, of course, plenty of drinks!

Whenever you guys want we can do this, so let me know ...
Old 11-30-2005, 05:03 PM
On The Tree

Yeah you could say that I will see if my dad can get the tickets for you, things will be a little different in 06 with all the changes at the shop but I will definitely let you know

P.S. I like red roses and vanilla scented candles for "the dinner"

Mel

Originally Posted by Dan
You are Lucky to be on pit road, Get me 2 tickets to the Bristol Night Race I will send you the money.
Old 11-30-2005, 05:10 PM
On The Tree

Will (you sound spoiled)

I'm feeling a little neglected here on the east coast... I don't see any invitations being thrown this way Just kidding By the way how old are you? Twenty something ish...

Mel

Originally Posted by WS6 Kid
Its a house my parents bought intending for me to move out into, but...their house is so much nicer (and there's always food in there house) so i stay with them

I have full access and the water/electricity/cable are on, so we should definitely set something up.
I got a big *** BBQ pit and i'll bring all the food, you guy's might just want to bring a boombox or something (i dont have one) and, of course, plenty of drinks!

Whenever you guys want we can do this, so let me know ...
Old 11-30-2005, 05:27 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by MELISSA05
Will (you sound spoiled)

I'm feeling a little neglected here on the east coast... I don't see any invitations being thrown this way Just kidding By the way how old are you? Twenty something ish...

Mel
It may sound like im spoiled but if you get to know me you'll see thats not really the case. I basically manage my mom's whole law firm and work my *** off, I'm underpaid if anything On top of that i'm also in law school...I stay busy.

No need to feel neglected, you'll be as welcome as anyone when you come out

BTW, i'm 19.
Old 11-30-2005, 05:34 PM
12 Second Club

Cool

Now for the REAL leg humping:

50's white male (divorced), homeowner, seeking 20's to mid 40's female for fun in the sun in Phoenix suburb. You bring yourself, I supply everything else.

Does this work for you?

BTW: to all the other guys. I mean get real guys, your approaches were so (except maybe Dan...)
Old 11-30-2005, 05:37 PM
Dan
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by RyneZ06
you guys are funny, you guys all know i am the one that will end up getting her, i have been the quiet guy in the background watching everybody, lol,

naw just messin, but seriously Dan, you need to use one of those dating sites to get a date, not ls1tech, lol i bet when you saw her initial post you got all excited and gitty, and said to yourself "i have finally found my true love to spend the rest of my life with", your probadly all ready planning the dinner with her , over looking the ocean, setting up the candles and all.
I already booked the Oceanside Motel with red roses all over the bed & I just can't get her off my mind..I think we are going to Vegas to get married too, So be prepared to have one hell of a bachelor party LS1Tech style, I am so freaking excited I don't know if I can wait 4 months, I just might go the the Daytona 500 with her in February & propose to her on the big monitor there, do you think that's romantic?
Old 11-30-2005, 05:39 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Z-Convert
your approaches were so (except maybe Dan...)
and yours was what? Dude, your not even in CA
Old 11-30-2005, 05:40 PM
Dan
11 Second Club

Now for the REAL leg humping:

50's white male (divorced), homeowner, seeking 20's to mid 40's female for fun in the sun in Phoenix suburb. You bring yourself, I supply everything else.

Does this work for you?

BTW: to all the other guys. I mean get real guys, your approaches were so (except maybe Dan...)
LOL, That's funny dude This thread is getting more funny & interesting, I started the e-humper & now everyone else is taking over, How about we just play the dating game & she can pick the best man for the job?
Old 11-30-2005, 05:45 PM
12 Second Club

and yours was what? Dude, your not even in CA
DAMN...busted . On the other hand I am a Native Angeleno so it's not like I don't know the town.
Old 11-30-2005, 05:49 PM
Dan
11 Second Club

but if you get to know me you'll see thats not really the case.
Who is leg humping now?
Old 11-30-2005, 05:57 PM
TECH Enthusiast

DAMN...busted . On the other hand I am a Native Angeleno so it's not like I don't know the town.
Its all good man
Old 11-30-2005, 05:58 PM
Launching!

Ahhh... screw all these plastic, self centered OC/LA types. Come on down to the real SoCal and do some roffies with Ben and the gang! lol

Option 1 is still looking the most promising!!
Old 11-30-2005, 06:29 PM
On The Tree

I just got home from work and read all of the lastest threads and man o man do I have options... I like Dan's thinking process but seems like Will and I have lots in common. His mom owns a law firm and that's the type of work I do. Always wanted to marry a lawyer I like the Daytona proposal though. Just kidding you Will about being spoiled.You might not want an LS1 techy for a wife though.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who caught the Phoenix e/humper

One question: Who is going to be the best man for the job when it's all said and done

Will: What type of law does your mom practice? I work at a PI, Med Mal, etc law firm with 32 attorneys and 25 associates. There are 8 senior partners and the owner is a multi millionaire...

Dan: You have good taste

Mel

QUOTE=WS6 Kid] Its all good man[/QUOTE]
Old 11-30-2005, 06:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

Dude...Chris...lets **** the public park, and have a shitload of F-bodies go to Wills house.