Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Fresno - Bakersfield

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2007, 03:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by chris93266
damnitt i have all you fools that get to go to famoso on the 2nd - 4th. I have to work friday then it's my girl's b-day weekend. does anyone wanna take my car and race it for me?
i'll take it
Old 02-23-2007, 03:01 PM
Teching In

jim here in bakersfield does. pm me and i can set you up.
I'm a bit OT here, but does this fellow tune anything else? I need to find a solid TPI tuner for a speed density car, specifically a worked 383 going into a 1990 Formula. It'll finally be as fast as a stock LSx car

And I'm really pissed that I haven't seen any of the Bako cars in this thread driving around. I must be blind
Old 02-23-2007, 03:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by rice4098
so i better bring my tralier is that what you are saying? haha

and it gives me a reason to build you a 9" so bust it ok
i'll take a donated 9" 2 please
Old 02-23-2007, 03:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by KenV
I'm a bit OT here, but does this fellow tune anything else? I need to find a solid TPI tuner for a speed density car, specifically a worked 383 going into a 1990 Formula. It'll finally be as fast as a stock LSx car

And I'm really pissed that I haven't seen any of the Bako cars in this thread driving around. I must be blind
im sure it wouldnt hurt to contact him
Old 02-23-2007, 03:15 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by rice4098
so i better bring my tralier is that what you are saying? haha

and it gives me a reason to build you a 9" so bust it ok

haha yeah that might be a good idea. but i dont wanna break it just yet, maybe after this summer lol.
Old 02-23-2007, 03:33 PM
11 Second Club

We were just talking about the old tpi motors. He used to have a 10 sec tpi car, so i think he knows a thing or two about them pm me and we can talk more about it. i'll ask him if he can tune them too.

I don't drive my car very much anymore. I did cruise it about 200 miles this week though.

Originally Posted by 02NHRAtransAm
i'll take it
Old 02-23-2007, 04:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

We were just talking about the old tpi motors. He used to have a 10 sec tpi car, so i think he knows a thing or two about them pm me and we can talk more about it. i'll ask him if he can tune them too.

I don't drive my car very much anymore. I did cruise it about 200 miles this week though.

can wait to see that thing run looks like a killer setup.....
Old 02-23-2007, 10:10 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 02NHRAtransAm
im sure it wouldnt hurt to contact him
Much thanks

Inbound, in a sec here. 10 sec? Yeah, I think he'd be able to help me and what will be a daily driver

I used to go to the Sonic on Olive, but when I graduated from college I had crazy work schedules and met the chick of my dreams. You know how that goes. Anyway, off to the PM farm, thanks dude.

K
Old 02-26-2007, 06:31 PM
Launching!

Much thanks

Inbound, in a sec here. 10 sec? Yeah, I think he'd be able to help me and what will be a daily driver

I used to go to the Sonic on Olive, but when I graduated from college I had crazy work schedules and met the chick of my dreams. You know how that goes. Anyway, off to the PM farm, thanks dude.

K
Does anyone go out to Sonic anymore? I use to go out there a lot too, but just got a lil busy and my car's sorta missing in action right now
Old 02-27-2007, 12:14 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by chaos
Does anyone go out to Sonic anymore? I use to go out there a lot too, but just got a lil busy and my car's sorta missing in action right now
I went a lot back in college (1998-2000). Back then, only one guy had an LS1. It ended up being the model for Mac's exhaust for the fourthgens...but it was mainly 5.0s and some very nice hot rods. I had just the 5.0 at the time and had a ball.

It would be nice to head back there on a Saturday night. I don't think many from that gathering use the web. For all I know it's a fest there now. Hope not.
Old 02-27-2007, 09:19 AM
Launching!

Yeah, last time i was out there, there was mostly a bunch of ricers and stangs out there. I haven't been out there in almost a year. There USE to be a pretty good amount of us out there for a lil while. It would be kind nice though meeting up once in a while
Old 02-27-2007, 10:17 AM
11 Second Club

Yeah, last time i was out there, there was mostly a bunch of ricers and stangs out there. I haven't been out there in almost a year. There USE to be a pretty good amount of us out there for a lil while. It would be kind nice though meeting up once in a while

Ya, sonic kinda died out a little. My car should be up and running soon, and we have a few more fast cars floating around and getting finished soon, I think were gonna try and start back up the street racing again, only try and keep the ricers/big crowds away.
Old 02-27-2007, 11:50 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by dragon93308
Ya, sonic kinda died out a little. My car should be up and running soon, and we have a few more fast cars floating around and getting finished soon, I think were gonna try and start back up the street racing again, only try and keep the ricers/big crowds away.
hey man let me know, i'll roll down for sure w/ my baby cam
Old 02-27-2007, 02:18 PM
Launching!

Wuh sup Joe?! Still haven't gotten that vette goin yet? My ****'s on jack stands right now too . Rear end is humming like a BITCH!
Old 02-27-2007, 03:11 PM
11 Second Club

Wuh sup Joe?! Still haven't gotten that vette goin yet? My ****'s on jack stands right now too . Rear end is humming like a BITCH!
is this nate?
Old 02-27-2007, 03:36 PM
10 Second Club

no thats a big ****** mexicant named mario.............he is a punk
Old 02-27-2007, 05:19 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by sprung_monkey
no thats a big ****** mexicant named mario.............he is a punk
Only reason you're calling me a punk is because your *** is all the way across country right now, huh f***er
How you doin man?
Old 02-27-2007, 09:45 PM
11 Second Club

ya, its been down for almost a year now, random problems suck. I atleast got to drive it a mile this year....

Whats wrong with ur car? well all have to meet up sometime soon and get a little racing going.
Old 02-27-2007, 10:22 PM
Launching!

ya, its been down for almost a year now, random problems suck. I atleast got to drive it a mile this year....

Whats wrong with ur car? well all have to meet up sometime soon and get a little racing going.
I've driven my car about 10 miles the most this year. The rear end is humming like a **** so i dropped put it on jacks to check the bearings. Didn't see any pieces of metal in the pumpkin though. Once i get it back up and goin, i'll have to bring it out again. I'm hoping to get this new job soon and if i do, i'm going to start modding again
Old 02-28-2007, 12:16 AM
Teching In

I'd be down for that, even with just the 5.0

Quick Reply: Fresno - Bakersfield