Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Teenager looking for a job @ a shop..

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2006, 07:27 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

id be down to cruise i dont have an fbod any more, but if you guys dont mind a GTO il go. I go to school just down the freeway at cal poly. Lots of rice there too. As far as the job, try to find a frieind that might know someone that owns a shop and work out an apprenticeship. I did that for about a year and learned a lot.
ss496
Old 01-07-2006, 01:38 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Cool, good luck with the job dude! I wouldn't mind a cruise at all, i have never been to a Fbody get together or anything, sounds nice.
Old 01-09-2006, 10:46 PM
12 Second Club

Default update

All local chevy dealers and all but one pepboys/tireshop/autozome etc were not looking... but that wont stop me... i need some cash, my car just quite isnt me yet... anyone got any more ideas? thanks peace
Old 01-10-2006, 12:21 AM
On The Tree

go cal state fullerton! great school. yeah there is plenty of rice and plenty of expen$ive cars! the ferrari is driven by some kid, like prob. 21-23 or so. not too many f-bodies. but i have seen like two or three that are very nice. those two or three can probably beat half the school by themselves. lol. well, as far as a place to work as an apprentice. im not exactly sure where to go myself, i find myself in the same boat. my plan is to go to performance shops, shops, etc. and ask to be a wrench monkey or a go-getter. gotta start somewhere.

Quick Reply: Teenager looking for a job @ a shop..