Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Official Friendship Thread!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2006 | 05:34 PM
Launching!

so much hatred in the friendship thread. lol
well leave it to a noob to stir the **** .
Old 03-20-2006 | 08:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by SXZVETTE19
BECAUSE I DONT DRIVE MINE EVERYWHERE DOESNT MEAN NOTHIN AND KEEP TALKIN CRAP AND YOU WONT DRIVE IT AGAIN EITHER ME AND GINA WILL GO PIMPIN IN IT WHILE YOU BOYS ARE CHILLIN SIPPIN FROM THE SAME STARBUCKS CUP....LOL
GO BACK AND BULLSHIT ON MYSPACE.COM..... LAST TIME I REMEMBER THIS IS A CAR ENTHUSIAST WEB SITE....NOT A COME IN AND TRY TO BE COOL SITE....PEOPLE KNOW ME HERE, AND NO.......NOBODY CARE THAT YOUR CHADWICK'S GIRLFRIEND......SO WHILE US BIG BOYS ARE DOING OUR THING.... YOU CAN BULLSHIT TO OTHER LITTLE KIDS ON MYSPACE..."HOW COOL YOU ARE!" .................................................. .........OH AND WHY THE **** AM I HATING ON YOU....WHAT DO YOU HAVE THAT I CANT HAVE........
OH BY THE WAY THIS IS THE FRIENDSHIP THREAD.....AGAIN WE ALL LOVE YOU HERE ON LS1TECH.....EVEN IF YOU STARVE FOR ATTENTION....
Old 03-20-2006 | 10:23 PM
Teching In

your mean chris im telling gina!
Old 03-21-2006 | 12:32 AM
TECH Addict

is that the same Gina from "Martin"....

"DAAAAAAYYYYAAAM GINA?? WHY YOU FRONTEN LIKE DAT"
Old 03-21-2006 | 09:51 AM
TECH Fanatic

she is talking about my wife GINA
Old 03-21-2006 | 02:53 PM
TECH Apprentice

Hey chris...........im gonna beat your vtek
Old 03-21-2006 | 05:37 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by ls951
your mean chris im telling gina!

+1

i agree with chunky guy in the glasses that's dancing up top
Old 03-21-2006 | 05:37 PM
Launching!

u are all gods children ......... so you are all my friends
Old 03-21-2006 | 11:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Z28SkillZ
Hey chris...........im gonna beat your vtek
I think you might right now.....
Old 03-22-2006 | 01:10 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by travie319
I think you might right now.....
the rolling of the eyes does not concern me but why must you have a green face when doing it?
Old 03-22-2006 | 10:28 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Z28SkillZ
the rolling of the eyes does not concern me but why must you have a green face when doing it?
Old 03-25-2006 | 09:52 PM
Teching In

Default Hi

Since this is the official friendship thread I am posting our myspace add. We always like meeting new people and making new friends http://www.myspace.com/joejeanie

There is probably not very many people from 29 palms here..
Old 03-25-2006 | 10:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by gijeanie
Since this is the official friendship thread I am posting our myspace add. We always like meeting new people and making new friends http://www.myspace.com/joejeanie

There is probably not very many people from 29 palms here..
That's some serious ****** luv. Did you get your other stuff resolved?
Old 03-26-2006 | 09:36 AM
Teching In

Default Oh

That other yeah we have actually taken some legal action..There are just to many crazy people in the worls..We are also moving but we like making new friends and meeting new people.. This forum is pretty cool..They have a lot of different events and there is a lot of clssifieds that are intresting

http://photobucket.com/albums/e46/JOEANDJEANIE/

Here is our photbucket with our pics!!

Peace!!
Old 03-26-2006 | 09:57 AM
TECH Apprentice

Oh, by the way jeanie....I'm still waiting for the cops to show up...guess they must have gotten lost or something on the way to my house.....legal action my ***.
You're right, this website does rock. In fact, I'm going to go look at some of the interstringg clffasiueds right now....

That other yeah we have actually taken some legal action..There are just to many crazy people in the worls..We are also moving but we like making new friends and meeting new people.. This forum is pretty cool..They have a lot of different events and there is a lot of clssifieds that are intresting

http://photobucket.com/albums/e46/JOEANDJEANIE/

Here is our photbucket with our pics!!

Peace!!
Old 03-26-2006 | 10:00 AM
Teching In

Default what part of go away don't you get...

Thats it monday I am posting the restraining order that we have....If you would like a copy I can send you one now get lost hoe...Oh yeah Once again stay away from our threads..
Old 03-26-2006 | 10:09 AM
TECH Apprentice

Then get a restraining order on me. It just proves what a chicken **** pansy *** little bitch you are. I already told you to come over to my house and talk some **** to my face!!! If you need directions let me know.

Oh, and I won't need you to give me a copy. If you really do get a restraining order on me it will be served to me by a magistrate, I believe.
I haven't been to your house or anything since I've been back. Only contact I have with you is on the internet. So why the restraining order? Am I really that intimidating? And I'm not gonna clutter up somone else's thread with this bullshit going back and forth between us so send me a PM. Or like I said, you're always welcome over at my house

Thats it monday I am posting the restraining order that we have....If you would like a copy I can send you one now get lost hoe...Oh yeah Once again stay away from our threads..
Old 03-26-2006 | 10:15 AM
Teching In

We have one and as far as chicken of you..No I am not..Why would I go to your house gees thats dumd.. And yes I know where you live we gave the address to the bank who kept harrassing us because you haven't been making your car payment so do everyone a favor and go be a hoe somewhere else. No one wants you here!!!! Chow.. As far as that goes I do talk **** to your face..You just don't like it because its the truth. Now leave me alone...I have better things to do than talk to someone who is just angry because her life is not going the way she would like it..Instead of wasting your time on me why don't you focus on that!
Old 03-26-2006 | 10:23 AM
TECH Apprentice

Are you BLIND bitch? Or just STUPID? I said to PM me. And no, you don't have a restraining order against me. I was never mailed the DV-130 form or served by a deputy. And I know you have my mailing address.
The bank already has my number and address but I've been working with them so they're not harrassing me. They don't even want the car back. So I'm parting it out and am buying a bad *** '81 Camaro. So you can stop trying to rub that in my face you sorry *** ****.
You talk **** to my face??? When??? I haven't seen you since that day I came up to your house and I talked **** to YOUR face and you didn't say a damn word back to me.
And my life is going awesome. I'm back at home, getting my old job back, getting a sweet *** car, and I'm back with all my old friends. So I don't need to focus on ****.

And I'm not going to clutter up the thread because of your stupid *** so like I said before. TAKE IT TO PMs BITCH!

We have one and as far as chicken of you..No I am not..Why would I go to your house gees thats dumd.. And yes I know where you live we gave the address to the bank who kept harrassing us because you haven't been making your car payment so do everyone a favor and go be a hoe somewhere else. No one wants you here!!!! Chow.. As far as that goes I do talk **** to your face..You just don't like it because its the truth. Now leave me alone...I have better things to do than talk to someone who is just angry because her life is not going the way she would like it..Instead of wasting your time on me why don't you focus on that!

Last edited by calys968; 03-26-2006 at 10:28 AM.
Old 03-26-2006 | 10:27 AM
Teching In

Default Get a Life..

Are you blind bitch I said go away. Leave me alone.. Oh yeah I will get a copy of the restraining order to you. I guess it good you also told them where you were. The other day they tried deliverind a certified letter and we had to inform them once again you do reside here..I hope your life is good so maybe you will leave us the **** alone and no I'm not going to PM you because I have nothing to say to you. Now get the **** off and get lost!

Quick Reply: Official Friendship Thread!!!!!!!