Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Interest in Jeff Creech Tuning in SoCal...?

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2007, 03:20 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 02NBMWS6
Yours misfired too? I changed the spark plugs three times before i realized it was the tune...

it was misfiring before and i told him and he stated it was a bent rod...i switched to moly rods and it misfired again...figured out on my own it was ill harmonics due to a bent underdrive pulley....it still doesnt account for my 14.1 a/f when i dynod at st motorsports....i used to deal alot with bottlefed when i worked for venom, eric is a cool guy, i might have them tune me after the T2 goes in, might just let DLA tune it...cant do **** till i get my tax check tho......
Old 01-20-2007, 03:22 PM
Launching!

Yea. I did. He told me i put the plugs in wrong, they were bad plugs, my car had an intake leak, the engine must have gotten wet... etc. So full of **** it was unbelieveable. He tried to act like he wanted to help at first but had no real help and then he became so "busy" i could never get in contact with him despite trying for weeks

Dont even start to try to defend him to me. I got fucked by the creech-ture and theres no way to deny it. Maybe he did other people's cars well but he really fucked my tune up. Im just lucky i didnt blow my motor before re-tuning

i also got no vaseline treatment...hate hearing about that, reminds me i wasted 300.00
Old 01-21-2007, 12:24 AM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 01black
i also got no vaseline treatment...hate hearing about that, reminds me i wasted 300.00
yea, **** Jeff Creech. he is a true bitch. and im sure we are not the only ones

i just wish i had the visuals to show others how fucked up my tune was. he is either ******* stupid, or just purposely fucked me.
Old 01-21-2007, 10:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

Sounds like Jeff Creech isn't welcome in So Cal...
Old 01-21-2007, 10:53 PM
Launching!

yea, **** Jeff Creech. he is a true bitch. and im sure we are not the only ones

i just wish i had the visuals to show others how fucked up my tune was. he is either ******* stupid, or just purposely fucked me.

i truley believe it was because i was last on the dyno that day...it was also like 110 degrees in colton...he was sweatin all over my interior, i could tell he wanted to get the **** outta there....
Old 01-21-2007, 11:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

i truley believe it was because i was last on the dyno that day...it was also like 110 degrees in colton...he was sweatin all over my interior, i could tell he wanted to get the **** outta there....
No offense, but he's a professional getting paid professional wages to do a job. You either excuse yourself or do your job.
Old 01-21-2007, 11:52 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by BigDaddyBry
Sounds like Jeff Creech isn't welcome in So Cal...
**** no, id like to throw a brick at his head
Old 01-21-2007, 11:59 PM
TECH Resident

hmmm I want to follow this thread
Old 01-22-2007, 09:36 PM
TECH Regular

Tuning Technologies dyno huh?

They tried to get me to tune my car via the Creech, but it never happened. Sounds like I am better off anyway.

He tuned one of my buddies car about 2 years ago and it made good power, but Creech didn't do everything my buddy asked him to do, like change the gear ratio and what not.....but other than that the car ran pretty good.

Quick Reply: Interest in Jeff Creech Tuning in SoCal...?