FS: 16" Chrome 5 Spokes, 17" Ten Spokes LOWERED PRICE MUST SELL ASAP

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2006, 05:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default FS: 16" Chrome 5 Spokes, 17" Ten Spokes LOWERED PRICE MUST SELL ASAP

MAKE OFFERS

$SOLD
Here are pics of the 16" Chrome 5 spokes.

This is a pic of one tire that is on one of the wheels. It is no less than 50%.

Here is a pic of the back of one of the wheels. A little dirty but no damage.

After inspecting them I did notice they had these two imperfections.
This one has very slight curb rash less than the width of my thumb and is bearly even noticeable. The chrome is not chipping or flaking so it'll be okay. This might have even been caused from tire installation because I never curbed these rims.

This one is of a very small dent in the rim. This also looks like it was due to installation. Again no chipping or flaking of the chrome.

This last one is of the centercaps, lugs, and locks. These two centercaps have very slight scratches, but the other two centercaps (not pictured) are in great condition.

Like I said these wheels have been kept in good condition. They are not bent and the chrome is in good condition.

$350 SHIPPED OBO includes 4 wheels, 4 centercaps
Here are the pics of the 17" ten spoke wheels.

These are of one of the wheels that I have sanded down. It looks like it's machined and has small scratches from the sandpaper that'll come out with the buffer wheels and the compounds. The last one shows a picture of the only damage to it. It was some curb rash that I minimized by sanding. It's not that good of a picture but it really isn't anything.

This is of the other stripped and sanded wheel. This one has a polished look to it. Just like the other one it has only a polished face, between the spokes there is still some paint but can be painted black to look like the anniversary wheels. This one is perfect except for the minor surface scratches that need to be taken out with the buffer wheels and compounds.

These last set of pictures is of the wheels that still have paint on them. They are in good condition with the most damage seen in the last picture. It has three small dings in it. But they can be minimized by sanding down the edges. They only look big because the picture is blurry. (EDIT: These wheels have now been stripped of the paint from the face.)

I tried to describe these as best as I can and am being honest. I would in no way want to sell something to someone that doesn't know exactly what they are buying.

Last edited by 98redM6; 05-25-2006 at 01:29 PM.
Old 05-24-2006, 08:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

ttt, like I said make offers
Old 05-25-2006, 12:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

t t t
Old 05-25-2006, 01:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

16" Chrome is now sold